yes want some? - gives you a handful of chcolate-

Deleted user

pops up did someone say cHOCOLATE

THANK

anytime, names jake - hold out hand -

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Update:

I did recover pretty fast from my dizzy sickness, but I found out later that both my parents and literally every one of my siblings except the oldest all got that same sick feeling, so it wasn’t just me.

I believe it had something to do with the carnival food we had today, particularly the funnel cake, but I don’t really know

Deleted user

Me. That's me. Unless I'm writing it, I guess. But I'm also guessing you're implying yourself, wanna vent?

Deleted user

GOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I MISSED BUT I HAD THE BEST TIME AT MY MOMS!

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

Nah, I’m fine. I guess I just didn’t realize, like, visual scenes where I see it and it’s just so there are really not okay for me to see because I haven’t actually seen anything like that until recently. The first time was the hardest, and it was from Groundhog Day (that 80s movie) because we were watching it for a class and I had no idea it was coming and everyone was laughing and one of the methods he used was directly linked to one of my old forms of self harm and I was just not here for it. The second time was American Horror Story and it was like the last episode of the second season and one of the character kills themself in a way that is related to another of my old self harm behaviors, so just all in all not great for me to see.

@ravens

THANK

i'm ravens! <3

Deleted user

THANK

i'm ravens! <3

nice to finally meet cha

@ravens

THANK

i'm ravens! <3

nice to finally meet cha

you too!

Deleted user

If you see your child kicking her school supplies across the house because she has both hands on her crutches and therefore cannot carry her things, help her, don't watch and laugh.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.