forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Pickles group

jesus, okay, so i just go up to my parents and say,
' i never plan on having a partner because i'm not attracted to anyone and i never will be. sorry! looks like you are going to have to look too my sister if you want grandkids too because i don't want that either!'
they'll think i'm just being a 'teenager' and that it's a 'phase'

ME

Deleted user

Aw crap welp, that failed. I forgot the control to make letters big and thought it was hashtag. Oh well.

Deleted user

My lips still smell like hot cocoa, i wanna kiss someone with these lips cause holy fuck yes. I want my babe. Apollo, feel free to reply to our rp.

@Pickles group

Aw crap welp, that failed. I forgot the control to make letters big and thought it was hashtag. Oh well.

Yeah but you have to put a space between it and the words

Deleted user

hey all, okay so quick disclaimer, my name is jake but im not a boy yet so i stll have my peroid and rn it fucking sucks. my friends wont be allowed to come over or have me go over to thair house because they disrespected my mom and lied to her about things they should've told her about

Deleted user

Aw Jake

yeah no it sucks ass, because they are my two main best friends ive known one for most of my life, and the other one ive known long enough to call my sister

Deleted user

so like ik none of you really know me except maybe ev, but i now call you all my new family.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.