forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@saor_illust school

you could always start a new one. mind you, the perfect time to catch me making an rp is in the middle of the night, like it is right now for me lol because then i become clinically insane and do not care about the consequences lol

Deleted user

Guys. I get to see my mom today and I haven't seen her all summer. The ONE family member I like, and the parental figure I trust like oh my gods I NEED to see her. But I also don't want to. Dunno why. Prolly just me being lazy. Anyways so yeah for awhile I'm not gonna be on, at least 2 days so if I suddenly just poof, its cause I gone.

Deleted user

YAY INDEED I GET AN EMOTIONAL BREAK FOR 2 DAYS. Seriously I love my mom soooo much more than my dad. Like she doesn't yell. We sit down and we talk on most things and like she's a wiccan and like it's just so nice to have someone like me to talk to and gets where I'm coming from and doesn't want to make me do things like run away or die ya know???

Deleted user

okay, so i want to go to pride, but im not out to my prents (and i dont want to be.)
my friend would take me. so how the frick do i convince my parents to let me go to pride?? aha

Deleted user

OOF hmm…say it's to protest???

my parents hate protests and almost everything to do with the lgbt community. (to be fair, the australian government and advertising system is kind of shoving us down their throats with representation in EVERYTHING, even im getting sick of it.)

Deleted user

OOF hmm…say it's to protest???

my parents hate protests and almost everything to do with the lgbt community. (to be fair, the australian government and advertising system is kind of shoving us down their throats with representation in EVERYTHING, even im getting sick of it.)

Hmmmm…I mean i think the best is to just come out. -shrugs- I kissed my girlfriend right in front of my parents, and then asked to go to the park. That's how I came out.

Deleted user

jesus, okay, so i just go up to my parents and say,
' i never plan on having a partner because i'm not attracted to anyone and i never will be. sorry! looks like you are going to have to look too my sister if you want grandkids too because i don't want that either!'
they'll think i'm just being a 'teenager' and that it's a 'phase'

@hyunjins-eyemole

Ok. My entire family was in the same room as our dog. We look at the ground and the dog has barfed 3 times. They are not small barfs, but they were frickin silent.

Deleted user

Ok. My entire family was in the same room as our dog. We look at the ground and the dog has barfed 3 times. They are not small barfs, but they were frickin silent.

jesus christ aha

Deleted user

Oh ew gods oof. Okay fine uhm…it isn't a matter of it going well,it's a matter of strength but it also depends on how open minded your parents are as well. I don't want to get you kicked out, but you'll have to tell them at some point. Maybe just lie your ass off to the high heavens?

This topic has been locked by a moderator.