forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Fraust

<33 I think I'm trying a lot harder than he gives me credit for. I've been saving money for years, and even in addition to my couple of paychecks I've gotten so far, I've only got almost a thousand dollars. I need to get more for when I need to get a car, and college, and I also plan on getting a cat when he moves out next year (he's badly allergic) so I'd need money to try and help pay for cat stuff too, and like… I'm actually planning for future stuff and he's just blowing $1200 on a project he probably won't even finish

Have you tried doing odd jobs on days you don't work? It's a pain but it's worth it.
I highly recommend.
Also yeah, I gotta agree with you. You've done a lot for your age and I'm kinda proud of you for that my dude

There's not a whole lot of that stuff I can do, honestly. I've been considering doing commissions but I have no self esteem and I'm afraid people wouldn't buy them and like, this is the only place I can think of to advertise them and my parents aren't exactly aware of this site? So it would be kinda suspicious if I suddenly started getting money and advertising from nowhere? I also need to get a PayPal so I can actually do that and I've been thinking about prices and stuff

Deleted user

Good morningggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Deleted user

I make sacrifices, you make lies up

Heaven lost an angel when I signed up

@saor_illust school

Oh ok… But on another note - Caustic I think you should do commissions. Not everyone will buy them, but even if you only get one buyer, you know, it'll still give you money… y'know?

@Fraust

Yeah I might do some if I have time. I still need a way to make it not suspicious tho. Maybe I can convince my parents to let me get instagram or something to advertise and also a PayPal

Deleted user

Trying to work up the confidence to wear a crop top is a struggle

Deleted user

Haha, thanks!
Not today, but I'll try another time– Maybe I'll buy a new one as motivation lol

@GameMaster group

Ah I know that this one site I joined awhile ago has some good advertising commissions places, you might get some people there too (rpnation)

What exactly are the commissions for? Art? Writing?

@Fraust

Hhhh idk where I'd advertise them though. Like I mentioned I've been thinking of prices anyways. Like, I'm sure some of y'all have seen the comics I've made (if not they're in my gallery profile thing). Is 5-10 dollars (depending on complexity), averaging around 7, per panel reasonable? Like, a six panel, average complexity comic would probably be about $42

Deleted user

I electrocuted over 15 moths last night and I'm using their corpses to scare my mother, who's also terrified of moths.
Anyway. How's everyone doing

@hyunjins-eyemole

Hi guys! I accidentally called the cops again last night and just finished an hour of watching people rescuing animals to avoid homework and now I’m here.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.