forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Fraust

<33 I think I'm trying a lot harder than he gives me credit for. I've been saving money for years, and even in addition to my couple of paychecks I've gotten so far, I've only got almost a thousand dollars. I need to get more for when I need to get a car, and college, and I also plan on getting a cat when he moves out next year (he's badly allergic) so I'd need money to try and help pay for cat stuff too, and like… I'm actually planning for future stuff and he's just blowing $1200 on a project he probably won't even finish

@hollow-boned

Aw hollow bones that's rough. I'm sure Julian will return, I've been missing the stories, too. You're almost there, though, you just have to fight a little longer, you know?

i just feel like it's all getting gradually worse and worse and there's no end to it and eventually it's gna come to a conclusion and it's either gna be good or bad and if it's bad idk what i'm gna do

@Trix

Well, you still have many many years ahead of you, and if your entire life can flip upside down in a couple minutes then there's a ton of paths that lie in years. You just have to always cling onto that hope and occasionally let the outcome find you.

@hollow-boned

Well, you still have many many years ahead of you, and if your entire life can flip upside down in a couple minutes then there's a ton of paths that lie in years. You just have to always cling onto that hope and occasionally let the outcome find you.

fuck im gna cry

@Trix

And Caustic you go fam! That's really responsible and smart of you… I could never. The fact that you have so much planned is pretty awesome, ngl, and everyone on here will support you :D

@Trix

fuck im gna cry

virtual hugs and if that's not your thing I'll give you my silent comfort

@hollow-boned

fuck im gna cry

virtual hugs and if that's not your thing I'll give you my silent comfort

tysm

Deleted user

Y'all know how,,,, like you know how muscles have those little line indent things? (i dont remember the name for them dont laugh) It feels like someone is taking a razor sharp needle and tracing those lines. Except the needle is at a temperature of hell no that's too hot
And it's right in the middle of my back and I can't get rid of this feeling.

@GameMaster group

Awww that sucks (but also wait you have a recipe for making madeleines and second how do you use up all the flour making cookie dough?)

She makes it like once a week. And I have multiple recipes for madeleines do you want an easy one or a hard one? Lemon flavor?

@Trix

Muscles? What are those?
Hmm. Do you think there's any way you could've stretched or overused your back recently?

@Trix

Awww that sucks (but also wait you have a recipe for making madeleines and second how do you use up all the flour making cookie dough?)

She makes it like once a week. And I have multiple recipes for madeleines do you want an easy one or a hard one? Lemon flavor?

I'm here to order an easy lemon flavored recipe.

Deleted user

Muscles? What are those?
Hmm. Do you think there's any way you could've stretched or overused your back recently?

Nah I've just been doing my everyday tasks. I haven't been doing anything that could potentially make my back hurt

@GameMaster group

I'm here to order an easy lemon flavored recipe.

3 large eggs
⅔ cup sugar
Rounded ⅛ teaspoon salt
1 ¼ cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
Zest of 1 small lemon
9 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled

1. Brush Madeleine pan with the extra melted butter and dust with flour. Tap off excess and place pan in refrigerator.
  2. In electric mixer, whip eggs, sugar and salt for 5 minutes, until thick and frothy.
  3. Sift flour and baking powder into batter and fold in.
  4. Add lemon zest to butter and dribble into batter. Fold in until incorporated.
  5. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
  6. To bake, preheat oven to 425⁰F. Spoon batter into pan about ¾ of the way full, but do not spread it out.
  7. Bake for 8-9 minutes. When done, place on cooling rack.

@Trix

I love everyone on this site. Whether you're an OG or a new youngling looking to improve and mature, whether you're a happy mess or depressed stressball, I love you all. Now, I'm going to steal this recipe.

@Trix

I have minimal experience baking/cooking, so I probably wouldn't even understand half of those recipes, much less carry them out decently XD. But the lemon madeleine is very appreciated.

@Musical_Queen

So I was changing for a club thing and so I'm wearing a plain white t-shirt, black jeans, and vans that have the yellow bird from the peanuts all over them and there is a solid four inches of ankle and my brothers friend said I looked like a dude (I am not a dude)

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

<33 I think I'm trying a lot harder than he gives me credit for. I've been saving money for years, and even in addition to my couple of paychecks I've gotten so far, I've only got almost a thousand dollars. I need to get more for when I need to get a car, and college, and I also plan on getting a cat when he moves out next year (he's badly allergic) so I'd need money to try and help pay for cat stuff too, and like… I'm actually planning for future stuff and he's just blowing $1200 on a project he probably won't even finish

Have you tried doing odd jobs on days you don't work? It's a pain but it's worth it.
I highly recommend.
Also yeah, I gotta agree with you. You've done a lot for your age and I'm kinda proud of you for that my dude

This topic has been locked by a moderator.