forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@saor_illust school

You know that feeling when you're up late and you're bored so you stalking the unread tab of the forums trying to find an rp or something interesting that's open or a chat you can jump in without feeling awkward? (aka me right now)

Deleted user

I literally only have fake friends. I know my mental health deserves better than them but I can't just make new friends, it's difficult because I'm not going into, like, second grade, I'm going into a quite higher grade, therefore everyone already has their group. And I don't know what to do. I could go back to my other friend group but there's someone in it that I can't stand and she can't stand me either. Like, she's so bad. Terrible. I could tell stories of the crap she's done to me. Moral of the story, I HAVE NO FRIENDS.

@hyunjins-eyemole

All I can do is be your friend. I know how that feels. I’m always here Miriam, and even though I may only be able to talk to you online, I will still be your friend. Your such an awesome person and I can’t imagine why anyone would not want to be your friend.

Deleted user

I'm gonna bake something to distract myself lol
What should I make? Suggestions?

@Knight-Shives group

Honestly i had one friend up until 8th grade. She was a fake friend, some how popular. I only stayed with her because she guilted me into it… Then I dropped her because F that I couldn't deal with it anymore.
But you can find people

@saor_illust school

Miriam I actually feel you. So basically my personality is to always blend in, so I've always naturally attracted fake friends that want to use me. So when I finally told them, sorry this isn't going to work out, I realized that I didn't actually have any real friends. Aaaand now I'm in middle school and groups suck, but I found out - lightbulb goes off in my head - boys don't actually care about that stuff! So, Idrc if they want to play dnd or whatever interests them most, I'd rather hang out with them but aaaah I'm too shyyyyy

@saor_illust school

Alright tbh I would've never said that and now I'm freaking out aaaaaah cause that isn't a thing I usually just bring up out of nowhere online but it seemed like you needed and aaaah SHURIIIIIIIIIIIII

Deleted user

So, Idrc if they want to play dnd or whatever interests them most, I'd rather hang out with them but aaaah I'm too shyyyyy

Honestly just walk up to a group that looks fun and sit down. (That's literally the main reason why I have so many male friends and only 5 female friends) If they ask you why you're sitting there, just say you wanna learn how to play dnd-

Deleted user

yall ever like,,,,, get so hungry that you wanna throw up? but you cant eat because you would actually throw up?
No? just me? ok-

This topic has been locked by a moderator.