forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I can’t talk much at the moment but I went from giggling excessively to having a mental breakdown in the shower and now I am absolutely dreading everything at the moment, including choir practice, which I have to go to right this exact moment

@ravens

oh no :(

hope you're able to enjoy choir <3
we'll be here when you get back if you need to talk about it

@Musical_Queen

I'm fine, just a little off, but they say that it is normal, plus Art Club was happening so I got to check it out for the first time and we did marble paper and next week we are doing trading cards, so I might go back

Deleted user

Everyone prepare for a V E N T tomorrow because I'm carrying a ton of emotional baggage that I should probably let out lol but it's too late tonight in my time zone, so 👌

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

We’re here for you GQ~ <3

Also update: I’m home, have been for over an hour now, and honestly, I’m doing fine.
I really don’t know what I was so worried about, I walked into practice, was greeted with the smiling faces of all my fellow members, along with a new person who was just as awkward as me, and everything was suddenly okay.

I guess maybe all my small worries I’ve been dealing with decided to just slap me in the face at once or something and that’s why I was dreading everything
or it could be hormones, I don’t really know

But everything’s good now so no need to worry

This topic has been locked by a moderator.