forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

I HATE INSOMNIA I need someone to rp with all night cause I am not sleeping for a long while.

Deleted user

Well. Not all night then, but ig we can rp still. i dont mind if you leave, i'll just finally decide to revive some of my rps as well

Deleted user

Actually I should do that now. Been busy lately but now I have the time. I went on a surprise vaca for the last bit of summer and so rps died…ima go do that.

@Periwinkle_

Well I’m only gonna be on for like ten more minutes so I’d leave you hanging too fast lol but yeah I hope you get some back up and running!

Deleted user

Naw. here ill pm you so I don't forget and we can discuss tomorrow,sound cool?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Hey, do y’all know where @altogether_quite_impossible_to_describe went? I had an RP with her somewhere but idk what happened and I can’t find it

I believe her username is now @amber_the_loon, if that helps

Deleted user

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning san franciscoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Deleted user

I got that reference, if we're talking Supernatural here. (Brain is tired cause insomnia so I apologize if I'm wrong)

Deleted user

Oh, it wasn't supposed to be a reference lol, but I think I've heard it in movies and stuff so hey, maybe you're right!!

Deleted user

I AM SO TIRED I need a million naps. Good news is, I have a pool party tomorrow and I invited all ma homos(instead of homies) to come to my grandparents church pool party. time to meme around.

Deleted user

Remember those fake friends I was talking about? They posted yet another event they all went to together on Instagram

Deleted user

Moon Child. If I knew you IRL I'd drag you to my pool party and give you a lot of hugs.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.