forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@TeamMezzo group

oh gods okay ignore my mental breakdown which is starting, you need a hug. and cuddles. and some tea, or coffee, or hot cocoa.

and so do you! hugs

@Bananapudding

It's only the second week of school and im already dealing with some heavy ass drama . It's hella hard to focus on anything right now.

Deleted user

Do you ever just know feel like you are the wrong person, like, you're actually someone else and you should be doing something else and living another life?

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

It's only the second week of school and im already dealing with some heavy ass drama . It's hella hard to focus on anything right now.

Would you like help on work? I'm not very good but I can try

Deleted user

Do you ever just know feel like you are the wrong person, like, you're actually someone else and you should be doing something else and living another life?

PMs?

Sure

@hyunjins-eyemole

I guess everyone is made for a reason and even though it might not seem apparent, especially to people like me with no talent to speak of, but you do have a purpose whether it’s something huge like Malala or just being a better person to this world you are you for a reason and nobody should tell you otherwise.

Deleted user

see I know I'm made to be a punk ass rocker grunge dude, but no. My style is "to lazy to bother being the better me" so I don't. I wanna nap. someone gimme bewbs to nap on.

@Pickles group

Yesterday in band we sight read a piece that we did in seventh grade. The exact arrangement. He wanted to do it for our concert. We're in high school. I'm a junior. Four years ago. I hated it

Deleted user

Hey at least you already know the piece and are experienced, and may be able to help others who don't know it as well. Look on both sides of the coin.

Deleted user

Somebody give me advice on how to hide my cuts, I feel like my mom will really notice this time

@Pickles group

Hey at least you already know the piece and are experienced, and may be able to help others who don't know it as well. Look on both sides of the coin.

But it's not hard, I have nothing to work on, and we aren't doing it anyway. Apparently. Probably

This topic has been locked by a moderator.