forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

So. I just told my boyfriend I'm trans, cause it's not very obvious and we haven't been together too long, and doing that is scary…and now he's all depressed cause he feels like he was holding me back.

Deleted user

I have eaten the food
Unfortunately, I hated every second of it and I'm actually not kidding when I say I think that marks the last time I'll eat meat

Deleted user

So. I just told my boyfriend I'm trans, cause it's not very obvious and we haven't been together too long, and doing that is scary…and now he's all depressed cause he feels like he was holding me back.

How do you feel about that?
And congrats on telling him!!

Deleted user

Okay well. So story time my homos. For a while I have identified as Genderfluid. But most recently on guy days I feel more comfortable in my skin then if I decide to be Evelyn. I feel comfortable there. And me and Justice(my bf) dated over the summer and he basically forgot my gender identity. Annnnd I finally told him today that I may just be straight up trans and…well now he's crying in photography because he fell in love with the more feminine side of me and he can love the masculine side but he doesn't want to lose her. And I don't know what to do.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

You're still the same person you were, Evs. It's not any different in my eyes (but I'm a pan boi so gender doesn't often matter so that's prolly just my opinion).
Sorry that went nowhere

Deleted user

It's fine. I'm pan as well. Thank you for your support

Deleted user

off topic but i just received my schedule and lemma tell ya, I'm not pleased.

Deleted user

Physically? Yeah, I went to the doctor's and he used his wise sage techniques on me lol. Mentally, I'm super anxious and just a tad upset

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Physically? Yeah, I went to the doctor's and he used his wise sage techniques on me lol. Mentally, I'm super anxious and just a tad upset

Thank god.
Also I believe I have something for your anxiety in PM

Deleted user

Okay so update: He is simply not attracted to guys. At all. And so…he's unsure. Because as fluid I was,bottom line, basically a girl but trans is a whole new thing. Augh. I can't live through another heartbreak, I won't. I can't.

Deleted user

I know,I know you all are. But still…he says he still loves me.

Deleted user

I guess? I dunno. He says I still mean everything to him. Maybe I'm not trans. I-i don't know. I'm scared, mostly.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.