forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Partly. And as fluid you question yourself constantly a lot, and find yourself wondering again and again if your trans or not. But I also really love Justice. He helps me a lot. Makes sure I eat everyday, sends me paragraphs of love when I'm feeling down, and when I'm feeling up makes sure that I stay feeling good. He makes sure I also feel good about myself as well. He's an amazing guy, and is 1 in a million but…I also find myself blaming me for his problems. Because I know I cause a lot of them, or I feel like I do. He reassures me endlessly,tirelessly, time and time again that I don't.(And just reassures me in general, always happy to love me) but i dunno. Times like this are tough.

Deleted user

Okay. Well, remember it's your gender, not his. Unfortunately, if you're trans and he doesn't like guys, it may have to be a friendship, Ev. I know it's hard, and sad, I know. But that's how it may have to be.
But take your time, okay? If you're questioning being trans, it may be that you need to think it over some more to be sure– And not just because of Justice.

Deleted user

Another thing is that…we're pretty sure we're forever I mean the way things work and he wants like a kid of his own, not adopted and I want adopted. I told him one kid of his own, and that still took me a while to not be so concrete. I personally still don't want to but compromise. He's okay with one. Men sometimes are so frustrating…and commitment is another struggle and god i'm such a screw up. He always makes me feel good except…for not.

Deleted user

Young. And I know. It seems…rushed. He's 16 I'm 15. I know where this is going. 'You guys have years ahead of you, give it time.' I know. But. these are still important talks to have. Times change, people change you'll say. I know that too. I know I know I know. And I also know I seem rude. I am RUDE. Anyways. I am trying to give things as much time as possible. For now I've told him to just…be patient and wait because well as a pan,genderfluid(?) I am constantly questioning and while the answer is usually no…he still should support me no matter what. If he truly loves me. And so we've agreed for now to wait, and moved on.

Deleted user

Of course they're important to have! They're very important. But you ARE young. And you don't seem rude. I understand the want to just have things figured out, but as you know, it doesn't work that way. He should support you, and it sounds like he will, and he'll probably still love you, too; But love comes in many different forms, not just romantic and having children and all that jazz.

Deleted user

There is also compromise. He wants me the way I am now…I'm working things out. I need a hug. I'm listening to Regina and she's helping soooo much.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Hey Ev
I agree with Miriam
It's your gender, not his, and also I'm sure he still loves you honey.
And I get it. Me and my partner are thinking ahead too. I know what you mean.
Anyway I'm here

@ravens

Of course they're important to have! They're very important. But you ARE young. And you don't seem rude. I understand the want to just have things figured out, but as you know, it doesn't work that way. He should support you, and it sounds like he will, and he'll probably still love you, too; But love comes in many different forms, not just romantic and having children and all that jazz.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Deleted user

Thank you all so much, you helping more than you know.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I am such a mess today, I don’t know what started it but my head is just racing with all these negative thoughts, emotions, and fears and I don’t know what to do
I was doing so well emotionally until today, every corner of my non-existent brain is contradicting itself, I don’t know what to think, I don’t know what to feel, I want a cookie, and I need a hug

also am I the only person who always feels extremely overdramatic and annoying every time they vent about this kind of stuff without having a good reason to feel upset

@saor_illust school

I am such a mess today, I don’t know what started it but my head is just racing with all these negative thoughts, emotions, and fears and I don’t know what to do
I was doing so well emotionally until today, every corner of my non-existent brain is contradicting itself, I don’t know what to think, I don’t know what to feel, I want a cookie, and I need a hug

also am I the only person who always feels extremely overdramatic and annoying every time they vent about this kind of stuff without having a good reason to feel upset

No you're not Ella. I constantly have these tiny little problems during the day and I want to vent but it's like it's so small and insignificant compared to all these bigger problems and whatnot. and sometimes i don't even know why i'm upset

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Hey Ella, my dear, you're perfectly valid venting, especially on your own chat.
I just wanna say that I'm always here to offer emotional support if you need it.
Everytime you feel this way just try and think of the contributions you've made to all of our lives. But don't let that distract you from continuing to do good in life.
hugs you and yeets cookies

This topic has been locked by a moderator.