forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Throw that ho in the sun. Not only will she suffocate from the lack of oxygen, but her corpse will burn up and you will never have to lay your eyes upon that bastard again. :)

Deleted user

Put her on. I'll give her a lesson on how to be a decent human being. That's so messed up. I'm sorry you have to deal with that

Deleted user

I need like a pet or something. Something to calm me down before I go off and recklessly pick a fight with that guy down the street. Because I just did. I won, but my left hand is a bit bloody and it's gonna sting when I clean it QwQ

@Leo-Valdez-Is-The-God-Of-Chaos

Okay, so you guys probably had something going on, but I need to vent. sry for the interruption. and for offending anyone with my rant

I hate it when poems don't rhyme.
I mean, anyone can monologue about frickin' anything, piece of cake. if you can add rhyme and rhythm to your rant, then you have talent in the English language.
If a poem doesn't rhyme, get out. It doesn't count as a poem. It's just chatter. I stand by my belief that if can write a real poem, you know how to use language as a tool. if you can write a full blown and entertaining book, the same. it just doesn't count if you can only make four verses of monologue and call that a poem.

@summon me if you agree

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Okay, so you guys probably had something going on, but I need to vent. sry for the interruption. and for offending anyone with my rant

I hate it when poems don't rhyme.
I mean, anyone can monologue about frickin' anything, piece of cake. if you can add rhyme and rhythm to your rant, then you have talent in the English language.
If a poem doesn't rhyme, get out. It doesn't count as a poem. It's just chatter. I stand by my belief that if can write a real poem, you know how to use language as a tool. if you can write a full blown and entertaining book, the same. it just doesn't count if you can only make four verses of monologue and call that a poem.

@summon me if you agree

I hope I didn't accidentally report your post by quoting it.
Anyway I completely agree and sorry looks like I did please don't hate me

@Periwinkle_

I honestly disagree. You can have a way with words without rhyming. And if you successfully do it it makes it THAT much better. Poetry doesn’t have to rhyme to be beautiful. And I’ve also seen thousands of crappy poems that do rhyme. You just need a good rhythm.

@Periwinkle_

Besides, who in the world said poetry had to be hard? It’s not about being better than everyone else at something, it’s about expressing yourself. Putting that kind of limit on it also limits the results.

@GameMaster group

So here’s the thing
About poetry
And keep this in mind
It’s really the key
Writing is hard
And you should know this
Very few poems
End up sounding like bliss
To every ear
And to every heart
Maybe you just
Don’t like every part
I have to agree
I like poems that rhyme
But, I don’t have the skill
Or even the time.
You know what maybe
It makes them feel free
But I can’t make excuses
When it doesn’t apply to me
Writing is an art
Which means some people cheat
But I have an idea
What makes them feel so beat
Sitting at your keyboard
Staring at your screen
Kept within the bounds of rhyme
Feels kinda sad and mean
It’s a fair dispute
And I don’t mean to make it null
But sometimes rhyming poetry
Makes it sound more dull

This topic has been locked by a moderator.