forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Fraust

Idk I just don't enjoy working like, at all, but I'm being responsible and preparing for my future so fuck you Zachary

@GameMaster group

Apparently some people aren’t clear on this so I’m going to quickly remind everyone:
I am a girl and I identify as such
I have no self esteem and will handle complements terribly
I’m bi
I’m a horrible person

Thank you all for coming to my ted talk.

Deleted user

henlos! i now have gone 2 days withouta mental breakdown!

Deleted user

gm. from what ive seen,you seem like an amazing person and nothing can tell me otherwise. because ive done worse. prolly.

@Musical_Queen

Why is my daughter acting so weird? My mom thinks. I don’t know, maybe because you are forcing her outside in clothes that show off the one part of her body she is insecure about? No, it is because of that stupid phone

Deleted user

i live with my dad and step mom and so its just Julie not parenting and my dad yelling and hoping things get better,and then him wondering why im depressed or crying yay

Deleted user

thats been sitting on my chest for a while and i havent told my boyfriend yet cause hes a lover not a fighter and so he wouldnt be able to do anything and RAWR

@Kinarymo

Sorry to barge in like this, but i feel like i'm gonna lose my mind :'>
I cant hold conversations like a normal human being, i can't be funny nor interesting even if i want to and whenever i try to talk in a main discord server there's always 2 ppl ridiculing me and it just drives me insane. What am i doing wrong with my life? ;-;

This topic has been locked by a moderator.