forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Mojack group

My tooth hurts a lot but thank whoever invented numbing gel..like that stuff works so good for tooth aches. It may not get rid of the pain, but at least it holds off the pain until I can actually get it fixed by the dentist.

Deleted user

singular cough
I will be very spotty for these next couple of weeks, and maybe even after that. So if I'm in an rp with you and I haven't responded, you know why. And if I don't respond to your messages, you know why.

Anyway a little farewell message here:
If y'all don't take care of yourselves while I'm gone I will attack you with a bear hug so tight and strong that you'll probably suffocate in my arms. Be safe <3

Deleted user

OH MY GOD SOMEONE KNOWS WHO THE LIBRARIANS IS I LOVE YOU ITS MY FAVORITE SHOW I'VE BINGED IT 5 TIMES

@Bananapudding

I have receipts of the accused (~~not really accused since i have evidence) bigot at my school and im shooketh and I lowkey wanna show them but don't want this thing to spread

@saor_illust school

Alright I really need to vent since I'm really stressed atm

So me and a couple friends were at the beach and then we were having fun for about two hours UNTIL this big bitch comes along and decides he can just harass us because he can. So let me get something straight - this guy may have a disability (a prosthetic leg) but that doesn't give him the right to harass us. We didn't start it okay, he did. He wouldn't stop either, he followed us all the way to shore where he openly lied about this bucket that my friend had for collecting shells, he claimed that my friend had stolen it from him, and I know for a fact that she didn't. And no one even cared during the whole ordeal - we had to go to a lifeguard to explain the situation, and they didn't do anything. Then after some… stuff the lifeguards finally realized the situation and broke it up.
On top of that he even had the nerve to call us bitches. And then he lied about it. I'm so angry but I'm super stressed too. (Shuri come calm me down)

Deleted user

YES PLEASE PM ME! Also so I was on the phone with my mom and my friend was there and I was trying to hang up but I haven't seen her the whole summer and so it was hard to get off and I tried to apologize and explain but she just walked home all angry and auuuugh what do I dooooo.

Deleted user

Shayna, my best friend, still is angry at me and won't talk to me someone halp.

@hyunjins-eyemole

Oof. What I usually do is give my friend space and calmly text them and ask them why exactly they are mad and try to solve the situation as calmly as possible.

Deleted user

I know why they are mad, they just won't listen. And like I'm torn between my closest friend and my mom.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Alright I really need to vent since I'm really stressed atm

So me and a couple friends were at the beach and then we were having fun for about two hours UNTIL this big bitch comes along and decides he can just harass us because he can. So let me get something straight - this guy may have a disability (a prosthetic leg) but that doesn't give him the right to harass us. We didn't start it okay, he did. He wouldn't stop either, he followed us all the way to shore where he openly lied about this bucket that my friend had for collecting shells, he claimed that my friend had stolen it from him, and I know for a fact that she didn't. And no one even cared during the whole ordeal - we had to go to a lifeguard to explain the situation, and they didn't do anything. Then after some… stuff the lifeguards finally realized the situation and broke it up.
On top of that he even had the nerve to call us bitches. And then he lied about it. I'm so angry but I'm super stressed too. (Shuri come calm me down)

Just ignore them. Literally either that or just roast the shit outta someone next time it happens. People like that are just low and bitter and want to bring the world down to their level

Deleted user

Real struggle is trying to decide whether or not I can eat chicken ramen

This topic has been locked by a moderator.