Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

i wan cuudles an a naaaap. i also want watermelon sour patch kids

Deleted user

Because I'm very angry and I would like to release my rage

Deleted user

My mom is getting mad at me for telling her a joke she made about anxiety was offensive

It's all "I support u sweeeeeetie" until I say, "I can't do that, too many people/that's an anxiety trigger" or "please don't joke like that, it's offensive," and then she just rolls her eyes and gets annoyed like you're 48 and a mother support your child and grow up

Sorry that was a bit rude lol but it's annoying

Felt good to say though lol

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

My mom is getting mad at me for telling her a joke she made about anxiety was offensive

It's all "I support u sweeeeeetie" until I say, "I can't do that, too many people/that's an anxiety trigger" or "please don't joke like that, it's offensive," and then she just rolls her eyes and gets annoyed like you're 48 and a mother support your child and grow up

Miriam. My child.
Mood.
And you're completely valid.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Miriam. My child.
Mood.
And you're completely valid.

Deleted user

Oh no Lori… do i need to smack a bitch?

You know what? Maybe :T we'll see-

Deleted user

Oh what's up Lori?

My paranoid and envious ass thinks I'm being cheated on with a much prettier person-

This topic has been locked by a moderator.