forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

also I am now your not fake friend. Real as rain, and wrong as sunshine. XP

@saor_illust school

^^ oh my hecking goodness. i feel you banana. that is something that would make me feel anxious if i had to go to school next monday (thank goodness i don't cause a) i don't have my schedule yet and b) i don't even hecking now what i'm supposed to get for school)

Deleted user

I just finished 4 days of school…someone got suspended on the 1st day, by the time second period started and a fight broke out on the second. A teacher got punched in the face while trying to break it up. So I got you

@Bananapudding

I just finished 4 days of school…someone got suspended on the 1st day, by the time second period started and a fight broke out on the second. A teacher got punched in the face while trying to break it up. So I got you

Goddamn

Oh my goodness Banana that sounds terrible. I'll keep you in my thoughts and dreams

and aww thnx u <33

Deleted user

East high is…trouble. It's what you get when you get richey white kids mixing in with the middle class fighter kids. -shrugs-

Deleted user

Hi parents! Today I'm teaching a segment called HOW TO DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

Step 1. Don't be stubborn
Step 2. Don't hover over your kid and monitor every single goddamn thing they do
Step 3. READ STEP 2 OVER AND OVER UNTIL IT GETS THROUGH YOUR BRAIN
Step 4. REPEAT STEP 3
Step 5. Allow your kid to live their own life. Their life does not belong to you.
Step 6. BE NICE
Step 7. Did I mention rereading step 2?

Thank you for coming to my lecture! I hope you learned something!

ok vent over.

@Bananapudding

I swear they check my stuff when I sleep or away from any of my devices. Their always telling me "i have ppl watching u at school so dont lie to me about what u did today". Shits annoying as hell

Deleted user

I swear they check my stuff when I sleep or away from any of my devices. Their always telling me "i have ppl watching u at school so dont lie to me about what u did today". Shits annoying as hell

SAMEEEE

Deleted user

I KNOOOOW SAAAAME fucking hell. And they always are suspicious and so strict, and don't know what the fuck trust is.

Deleted user

Oh honey…Well. Maybe his phone broke to? Or it died and he lost the charger? Birb(to lazy to spell out parakeet so im calling you birb now) we can pm if you want, or just get lost in rp…

This topic has been locked by a moderator.