forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Knight-Shives group

I've never once used a locker in highschool… Along with most of my school. Most don't even know where their locker it. Everyone just carries everything all day.

@saor_illust school

Oh wow I find lockers are actually really useful for storing stuff, especially now that I'm in middle school it's a lot easier to keep textbooks I don't want to carry around in them so I have more room for other stuff

@amber_is_in_a_loop

My squad and I had the brilliant idea of getting a fog machine and on the first day of school (were gonna be eight graders) we will turn it on in the hallway with a fan so it doesn’t get too Smokey and for dramatic effect and play let’s kill this love by BlackPink on top volume and march into the hallway like the drama queens we are. With sunglasses.

bLaCkPiNk

@Mojack group

I would not have been able to deal with not having a locker in high school, especially around November last year. I broke my arm during that month so if I had to carry stuff around it would be bad on my physical health. I still have problems with my shoulder to this date too.

But I think lockers are pretty useful. I didn’t use them in middle school, due to we didn’t have them there, and we also didn’t need to take textbooks out of class most of the time. In high school you have a few more books to carry depending on your classes.

Speaking of high school, I’m looking forwards to it this year because I’m supposed to have foods class one of the semesters.

@Pickles group

Speaking of high school, I’m looking forwards to it this year because I’m supposed to have foods class one of the semesters.

Hey, me too!

@Fraust

Hey um some guy hit my mom's car while we were literally parked in the drive through and then when we tried to exchange information that were complete bitches about it

Deleted user

My squad and I had the brilliant idea of getting a fog machine and on the first day of school (were gonna be eight graders) we will turn it on in the hallway with a fan so it doesn’t get too Smokey and for dramatic effect and play let’s kill this love by BlackPink on top volume and march into the hallway like the drama queens we are. With sunglasses.

BLACKPINK

Deleted user

Hey um some guy hit my mom's car while we were literally parked in the drive through and then when we tried to exchange information that were complete bitches about it

I've been in almost that exact situation

Deleted user

If anyone wants to decode this weird AF dream I just had be my guest because I'm sister struggling

Deleted user

That sucks my dudes, I'm sorry
Here, cheer up by watching this video that made me cackle

@Fraust

I fully identify as a straight cis female, but I'm not gonna get super pissed if you use the wrong pronouns or anything. I usually use they for everyone just to be safe, but I really don't care what you call me

This topic has been locked by a moderator.