forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Nothing like showing up late to church because the road you usually take is completely blocked off by police tape, those cone things and flares.

I think it was a hit-and-run but wow that scared me

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Oh god yeah I really hate heading home and finding police cars by my house. It's always scary.
And there are loads of white vans up and down my road for some reason and I always get nervous, no matter how many times its been.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

We don’t have it anymore but my family used to own a very sketchy looking white van, it was the only car large enough to bring our entire innocent sheltered homeschool family that doesn’t ever do anything illegal to church.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Oh yeah, on a happier note, I think I've finally recovered from having my soul torn into a million pieces the other day because I am feeling overly optimistic right now

@Pickles group

At this point I no longer have any friends that include me in stuff. I had a group of friends that would actually include me in stuff because I wasn't the only one that didn't have Instagram but now apparently everyone else does and they talk about everything on there and no one tells me about it. I keep missing stuff and I'm really annoyed.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Hey pickles, your name is the biggest mood of moods, (even tho I graduated), and I'm sorry about that with your friends, back when I was in high school that used to be a mood, for my sophomore and junior year

@Knight-Shives group

So someone on Tumblr just randomly started to RP with me in the DMs but they are starting to annoy me. I didn't answer for an hour. They sent 4 messages because of that.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.