forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Yeah I'm not even being cute and fluffy and saying aww that's sad I wish I could buy you one
I will literally march up to your doorstep with a binder disguised as a dress or something and your parents will fall for it and it's a win-win

Deleted user

Yeah, my genderqueer ass is not getting one soon… or is it?

Okay, so I have a part-time job with a mental health advocacy group, and I get paid the moolahs. And I have a friend whose parents give zero shits what she/they orders, so I'm gonna pay them the money for the binder and shipping and an extra ten bucks (the extra is my thanks, not their demand, I just wanna thank them and pay for their extra time) and they'll give it to me next time we meet (this Sunday) so I'm gonna have a binder!!! Now, how to hide it from the parents… :p

Deleted user

Yeah, I'd asked about it a week ago and they just today said it was all cool, so that's noice.

Deleted user

I'm happy stimming so hard right now! Lost my chewy so I killed a few pens, lol, but just,,,, my hands,,,, they flappy,,,, because I am happy,,,,

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I'm glad you're working for a mental health advocacy group honestly, but I'm also hella glad that you got a new binder, or rather that you're getting one I should say. You live your life.

Deleted user

Yup. Also, wanna know the problem with political jokes?

Deleted user

That itself was a political joke but it was at least funny.

@Knight-Shives group

So, my dad and brother were talking about my dad might get my brother a pocket knife. I brought up how my mom was going to get me a pocket knife awhile ago and it never came in. My dad without hesitation said "Why? Why would you need one. You don't even know how to use one properly. And what's the point of using one of you would be too scared to even pull it out." For some reason when he said this it just annoyed me and really made me sad he thought this low of me and that I have no need to even have one when he is considering getting my 9 year old brother one.

@hyunjins-eyemole

I would give you my BB fun if that made you feel better but I can’t. It’s the only weapon related thing I own and it DOES hurt. I accidentally shot my hand once.

Deleted user

Throws self into wall out of frustration I want to vent so badly and this place is the only place I can do it buT I CANT BECAUSE THE SCHOOL MONITORS EVERYTHING I DO
cries

This topic has been locked by a moderator.