Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

I KNOW BUT I CANT BECAUSE THEY'RE ALWAYS THERE AND THIS COMPUTER IS ALL I HAVE-
god forbid i have a way to contact the outside world-

@Echo_6 group

Angry vent time.
To all those people out there that have the little dogs that are below knee height, I apologize for what I am about to say.
I don't care how nice you're little dog might be to you and your family. If you let it out and you live on a road, and you don't have a fence, I hate you. And if you're dog comes at me and my sister growling and barking, I will assume that it is going to attack me and my sister and I will pull my knife out and I am not afraid to use it. And should that little dog, or dogs, actually bite and attack me and my sister I will kill it.
That is all.

@Fraust

holds my little dogs close despite the fact that they're not at all aggressive and also really leave the house, especially off a leash

@Mojack group

I personally find bigger dogs a bit scarier, and smaller dogs to be more annoying. Although any wounds received from any size of dog or animal should be checked out immediately. ((I do like some dogs, but i generally avoid them unless I know the dog, or they’re with their owner.))

I have to walk around a bit to get the blood running in my legs again because I’ve been sitting for a while. I probably should’ve gotten up sooner, but I was in a point in the game where I couldn’t just leave (it was a multiplayer game, in which I couldn’t exactly pause either.) I’m generally good with taking breaks but I’d just gotten the game so I was interested in playing it.

Deleted user

Oh yeah, it was, like, two weeks ago, and the dog didn't catch him, but it still chased him
{I thought I'd mention it since we were kind talking about violent dogs}
And then my friend tried to make excuses for it like "iT's NoT tHe DoG's FaUlT!" and crap

@hyunjins-eyemole

I was attacked by 2 bulldogs when I was 4 or 5 and I remember they jumped on my and I landed in gravel and they bit me and growled and barked and the owners had to forcefully remove the dogs and I the weird thing is that they were totally calm, I had pet them before and I was petting them again and they just went after me.

Deleted user

sPEAKING OF DOGS
Brooke Houts deserves to burn down under :)

This topic has been locked by a moderator.