forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

To all the people in my PMs screaming at me to eat: No.

@GameMaster group

I’m gonna be snappy for the next few hours bc I’m in immense pain and May I’m not even dealing with this right now go eat a damn sandwich.

Deleted user

Totally off topic but I just took a shower and the lights flickered and then there was a giant boom that made my ears hurt and made my house shake(turns out it was just thunder and not an army of the dead trying to intimidate me) and I accidentally hit my head while flinching and now it's bleeding.
It just did it again and it's fucking scary im calling the cops

Deleted user

No. Why are you in pain?

Really bad cramps can’t stand up right now and I already took pain meds seriously have some toast.

Oof… I feel you, my dude.

Deleted user

Totally off topic but I just took a shower and the lights flickered and then there was a giant boom that made my ears hurt and made my house shake(turns out it was just thunder and not an army of the dead trying to intimidate me) and I accidentally hit my head while flinching and now it's bleeding.
It just did it again and it's fucking scary im calling the cops

I don't know what the cops can do about thunder, but how bad is the bleeding?

@Fraust

I don't eat breakfast oof. I wake up at ten, eat a sandwich for lunch if my parents are home to make me eat, sometimes eat fruit snacks if I have them… the only substantial meal I have is dinner

Deleted user

It won't stop even though I've been putting pressure on it for a while

Deleted user

I don't eat breakfast oof. I wake up at ten, eat a sandwich for lunch if my parents are home to make me eat, sometimes eat fruit snacks if I have them… the only substantial meal I have is dinner

Tbh same

Deleted user

It won't stop even though I've been putting pressure on it for a while

Do you think it's worth going to the hospital?

Deleted user

Too broke and it's a waste of my time so no

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Lori maybe you should go tell someone about that, what are you using to put pressure on it, anyway I'm sorry you had to deal with that. Also GM I'm sorry you have to deal with those cramps, have you tried ice yet, maybe you could, I don't know ask someone to get some for you? Or he? Or both?

Deleted user

Too broke and it's a waste of my time so no

You might need sister stitches

Deleted user

You might need sister stitches

JAMES CHARLES IS NOT ALLOWED AROUND HERE

@Pickles group

Head wounds bleed a lot, so unless you think you're gonna die, chances are good that it's pretty small, but still, I would go to the hospital or something and definitely put pressure on it. Don't risk it

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Head wounds bleed a lot, so unless you think you're gonna die, chances are good that it's pretty small, but still, I would go to the hospital or something and definitely put pressure on it. Don't risk it

Thank God someone else was here to say it. You're a faster typist than I am

Deleted user

We don't fuck with head stuff, Lori
Omg that's the first time I've swore on here??

@Pickles group

Idk if there's a spot oyu can hit that will bleed closer to the same amount as, say, your arm, or something and I don't want to be responsible for you bleeding out or not getting stitches when you need them because it's bigger than you thought? Or sometimes it seems worse than it is but you need stitches anyway. Idk, take an uber there? Idontwantyoutodieorgethurt

This topic has been locked by a moderator.