forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

(Also? I'm sorry but it's Lorelei. I know it's similar to the two from Gilmore Girls but still-(This happens all the time too, so don't feel bad))

{OOF sorry}

Deleted user

WATCH ITTTTTT

I'M NOT WATCHING THAT

IT'S FOR A GOOD CAUSE GOSH DANG IT! YOU'LL LEARN SOMETHING FROM IT

Deleted user

WATCH ITTTTTT

I'M NOT WATCHING THAT

IT'S FOR A GOOD CAUSE GOSH DANG IT! YOU'LL LEARN SOMETHING FROM IT

WHAT THE HECK NO I'M NOT WATCHING THAT

Deleted user

She now arguing with her grandma! I’m free! I’m FREE!

To quote my favorite artists: "It's a bird, it's a plane, no it's Satan in the flesh." I feel like that describes that child. But anyway! That's good news!

Deleted user

LORI TRAUMATIZED ME

WHAT DID I DO?!

THE VIDEO LORI

I WAS ALREADY WATCHING BUZZFEED UNSOLVED SO I WAS CREEPED OUT AND SUDDENLY THAT THUMBNAIL APPEARS

Deleted user

THE VIDEO LORI

I WAS ALREADY WATCHING BUZZFEED UNSOLVED SO I WAS CREEPED OUT AND SUDDENLY THAT THUMBNAIL APPEARS

YOU HAVENT EVEN WATCHED IT YET
in hindsight, it's not that scary but uh-

Deleted user

THE VIDEO LORI

YOU HAVENT EVEN WATCHED IT YET

B U T W H A T

Deleted user

SORRY ELLIE GRACE THE CHILD LOOKS HORRIBLE BUT I'M BUSY YELLING AT LORI RIGHT NOW

Deleted user

B U T W H A T

But for beginners, it might be terrifying

Deleted user

B U T W H A T

But for beginners, it might be terrifying

I'M PRETTY SURE I'M A BEGINNER
I NEED A FULL SUMMARY BEFORE I EVEN IMAGINE CLICKING ON THAT VIDEO

Deleted user

Oh! Okay so basically my boys find evidence for people who have stalkers in their home. Because the police don't listen sometimes. So they have some pretty lit cameras that they place around the house to collect evidence that there is indeed a stalker. This girl thinks that her mother has been visiting her at night and freaking her out. And she's right! Like I said, it's for a good cause.

Deleted user

diD I HEAR HORROR?
=D

YES YOU DID! HELLO FELLOW HORROR FANATIC

Deleted user

Oh! Okay so basically my boys find evidence for people who have stalkers in their home. Because the police don't listen sometimes. So they have some pretty lit cameras that they place around the house to collect evidence that there is indeed a stalker. This girl thinks that her mother has been visiting her at night and freaking her out. And she's right! Like I said, it's for a good cause.

That monster in the thumbnail is a human?

This topic has been locked by a moderator.