forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@hyunjins-eyemole

Hey! Just wondering if you can look at my besties YouTube channel. She’s pretty weird and artistic and I’m on it. Sooo yeah… (I’m in Nerd Verses Rich kid and Synthetic thing) it’s called Samantha Holt but if she calls herself LolaScribbles. They call me ChelseaDoodles.

@ravens

I would paste some of my favorite creepypastas and stuff but I can't think of the titles so here's one of my old favorite songs :D

…And the reversed version (warning, the backwards message is a bit… uhh…)

👀
i was scrolling down super fast so i could get rid of the notification for this and i saw this and gasped super loudly aaa

Deleted user

Hi, I'm busy trolling sexual creeps on Omegle with my pangender ass. Pangender? Is that a thing? Well, it is now if it wasn't before.

Deleted user

Hi, I'm busy trolling sexual creeps on Omegle with my pangender ass. Pangender? Is that a thing? Well, it is now if it wasn't before.

^^^That whole statement was one giant mood

Deleted user

It's funny when they ask what's in my pants. Like, seriously, I love answering that question because it makes for a greatly confusing time.

@GameMaster group

It's funny when they ask what's in my pants. Like, seriously, I love answering that question because it makes for a greatly confusing time.

Pangender…hmmm. So like Gender neutral maybe?

Deleted user

No, that would be nonbinary… right? I just use all the pronouns and give no fucks when people criticize me on it. Darn transphobes.

Deleted user

No, because I don't identify as one this one day, another the next. And I looked it up, pangender is indeed a thing and I can rest happy now.

@GameMaster group

Wait no but that’s what non-binary is. It’s isnt no gender it’s just kinda like shrug. I don’t know I have a gender neutral/non-binary friend and she just says use whatever pronouns.

Deleted user

Okay. Well, I'll get back to you on this, but in the meantime, how are you all? Anything cool happened/happening/going to be happening?

Deleted user

And now I've just tangled my hair in my headphones :')

Deleted user

(Yes you did uwu, thank you.) And yeah of course, I have Lori as my nickname/ username for a reason lmao

This topic has been locked by a moderator.