forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

That's cool! I'm a huge fan of horror as well! Honestly supernatural horror is my jam.
Anyway y'all are cool

Ooh, same! Do you watch Sam and Colby?

Nah man I mostly read horror and play horror games

Deleted user

Sis I don't care if there's a happy ending
It's sister spooky and I'm a sister scaredy cat
And I've seen the one where the dude, Dereck or whatever, comes in and stares at that girl
That was already CrEePy

Aw. Well I guess if you really don't want to, I can't force you. But you should watch it someday :)

I'm watching it
But I can't guarentee I'm finishing it
I'm already terrified at the video she sent in
The "let me in, honey"

Deleted user

Oh, Lori, you have some explaining to do
You said it's her mom
But she says the voices sound like a lot of people
So it's clearly not her mom
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I'm t e r r i f i e d

Deleted user

OKAY I FINISHED THE VIDEO AND QUITE HONESTLY I'M CONFUSED

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Ahaha
I'm actually coming up with a dystopian supernatural horror RP
Basically human pollution and ocean acidification drives these weird creatures up from the volcanic areas under the ocean floor to the surface.
Basically they remain mostly unknown but they have the ability to take the form of things humans fear and use their shapeshifting abilities for other means too.
It'd have to be a three-parter.
I plan for it to be really creepy and characters will die.

Deleted user

DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE VIDEO CUZ IF YOU DID YOU WOULD KNOW

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I would paste some of my favorite creepypastas and stuff but I can't think of the titles so here's one of my old favorite songs :D

…And the reversed version (warning, the backwards message is a bit… uhh…)

Deleted user

SIS YOU NEED MORE THAN A BAD MEMORY TO FORGET THAT IT'LL BE IN MY NIGHTMARES FOREVER

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

…is it just me or was that possibly one of the fakest seeming videos I've watched? With the clickbait thumbnail, the like begging, the 4-minute outro to make it to 10 minutes, the sponsor, the way they flipped through the cameras, the horror music, how the monster just looked like some guy in a suit, the fact that we have no footage of him entering the building or standing outside the door making the noises, the way he conveniently entered her room for the first time the day the cameras were set up despite him clearly knowing the location of each camera, the fact that the channel uploads these videos on a seemingly regular, consistent schedule, and considering how upon one simple google search I was able to find out that channel has a history of faking content… It doesn't seem real Am I just an idiot and everyone knows it's fake, or… ???????????????

>is confuzzled

Deleted user

…is it just me or was that possibly one of the fakest seeming videos I've watched? With the clickbait thumbnail, the like begging, the 4-minute outro to make it to 10 minutes, the sponsor, the way they flipped through the cameras, the horror music, how the monster just looked like some guy in a suit, the fact that we have no footage of him entering the building or standing outside the door making the noises, the way he conveniently entered her room for the first time the day the cameras were set up despite him clearly knowing the location of each camera, the fact that the channel uploads these videos on a seemingly regular, consistent schedule, and considering how upon one simple google search I was able to find out that channel has a history of faking content… It doesn't seem real Am I just an idiot and everyone knows it's fake, or… ???????????????

>is confuzzled

IDK my dude
I hope it's fake

Deleted user

I JUST FOUND THE SONG I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR FOR EXACTLY ONE HOUR OMG

Deleted user

If someone asks, one more time, if I'm alright, I'm going to rip all of my hair out and suffocate myself with it.

Oof… Kinda same

This topic has been locked by a moderator.