forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@saor_illust school

Wait a second, how old are you guys?

24, but my friend is almost 25

Oh good for a second I thought you guys were like teenagers or something but then I literally just realized the other day I realized that I visited your profile at one point and you said you were like in your twenties haha

@Periwinkle_

Wait a second, how old are you guys?

24, but my friend is almost 25

Oh good for a second I thought you guys were like teenagers or something but then I literally just realized the other day I realized that I visited your profile at one point and you said you were like in your twenties haha

Yeah me too I was like huh? Lol

Deleted user

@Lori_wants_to_sleep Your name is so pretty! Like Lorelai from Gilmore Girls!

@hyunjins-eyemole

Ok. My house cleaner is here and she brought her granddaughter. I don’t like her granddaughter her granddaughter loves me. She doesn’t know I’m home and I’m hiding under the bed trying to be silent af. What do I do now??? And she’s playing fucking Peppa Pig so loud I think the entire galaxy can here it. “Mommy pig walks outside to jump in muddy puddles!”

Deleted user

Interesting problem to have
You may have to stay under the bed, my dude

Deleted user

Or get up, walk to the TV, look her dead in the eye and say, "I made Peppa into bacon," turn it off and walk away.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Guess who’s little sister got sick while I was babysitting…
Luckily my mom came home less than two minutes before she threw up so I didn’t have to deal with it.

Deleted user

I really want chicken right now
I just had potato salad for lunch and now I want chicken

Deleted user

NO- What you want to do with annoying kids like that? Pull a boyfriend and get the hell outta there
Just pick her up, take her somewhere else, and distract her with something. Or bribe her with food. You would not bELIEVE the power of fruit snacks.

Deleted user

I guess Lori's right. I mean, even I would do what someone told me to if it meant a few blue Scooby Doo fruit snacks {growing up in the early 2000s, am I right?}. But if she doesn't listen… Y e e t H e r.

Deleted user

Deal
Only yeet her hard enough to cause minor injury
Like a concussion
Perhaps a broken arm

@GameMaster group

Update: she threw legos at me

Ask her about whatever she’s wearing. As a camp counselor, they ramble on for roughly half an hour while you can tune out.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.