forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

well i do believe it. because most of my friends just got into a car crash. this isn't the first time my friends have been in dangerous situations like this, either. so yeah i do believe it

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Lori, honey, I know how you feel from the bottom of my heart.
After my best friends died I blamed myself and well… Yeah…
But I've since recognized that it's not my fault.
Correlation does not equal causation.

@Pickles group

Okay, I don't mean to sound rude but there's no other way to say this, and you do you, I'm not trying to tell you who to be friends with, but Perhaps it's the type of friends you're friends with that are just the type to be reckless? I know some of my friends can be pretty reckless but thankfully none of them have gotten hurt yet

Deleted user

Okay, I don't mean to sound rude but there's no other way to say this, and you do you, I'm not trying to tell you who to be friends with, but Perhaps it's the type of friends you're friends with that are just the type to be reckless? I know some of my friends can be pretty reckless but thankfully none of them have gotten hurt yet

not gonna lie, that was a tiny bit rude. but that's okay. and yeah maybe, but it's not like some rich ho who lives in a two-story house is just gonna want to be my friend. and actually, only a few of my friends are reckless. the ones who got in the car accident just now are actually very cautious in life. But i do understand where you're coming from.

Deleted user

Correlation does not equal causation.

That's good advice. Thank you.

Deleted user

ANXIETY MAY GO SHOVE A CACTUS DOWN ITS THROAT AND NOT DIGEST THE SPIKES AT ALL

Deleted user

so i just woke up after last night's party
yeah…
not a good night

@Knight-Shives group

Not truly a vent. But I'm having a debate with someone about a theory and honestly it is so civil. Some people yell at you saying you're wrong. But me and the other person are just stating facts we observed and appreciating/ accepting the other's point

@MarDeColores this is not it kids

Sorry about this, it'll be quick. But I've only seen one of my friends the entire summer. I've seen him twice. I'm just slightly lonely, and I want to get with some of my friends, but… summer's basically over, and I- for some reason, my brain is stupid- don't want to interrupt their lives. So. Fun times. Go me. And as always… sorry! For… basically everything.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.