forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Okay so, turns out I won’t be spending 2 hours in church singing since there’s no choir today, but honestly that’s even worse because choir was the one thing I was looking forward to and now my whole next two weeks are completely thrown off

@Pickles group

I want to meet a celebrity, pretend not to know who they are, tell them they look familiar and have we met before, and when they try to tell me who they are, interrupt them and say, no no definitely not….ooh you look like xxxxx person from high school

Deleted user

We will all happily pitch in to buy backstage passes for any celebrity of your choosing just so you can do that

@hollow-boned

please kill me i got hit with the Depression yesterday and i wanna stop existing

Jeez that's a big mood,
I'm sorry you have to deal with that.

ty i am. so tired i made food w my mom in the morning and that drained all of my energy for the day

@Pickles group

People need to sTOP cutting in line excuse you I'm a junior and you're a freshman get the fuck to the back of the line you bitch

@Bananapudding

People need to sTOP cutting in line excuse you I'm a junior and you're a freshman get the fuck to the back of the line you bitch

I'm so glad i'm not a freshman anymore

This topic has been locked by a moderator.