forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Oh mood. Is there anything in particular she's doing to make you feel bad? (youdonthavetotellmeifyoudontwant)

Deleted user

Literally just everything.
For example, about an hour ago, I told her she's narrow-minded. 20 minutes after that:
Her: I'm not narrow-minded, Miriam.
Me: Well–
Her: Nope.
Me: But I meant–
Her: I'm not.
Isthatnotbeingnarrowmindedrightthere
And… I don't even know where to begin. There's literally too much
She went out with a friend to get away from me for now, but all too soon she'll be back.

Deleted user

Do you have any way to relieve your stress? Because a lot of what you told me just piled up isn't good.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Do you have any way to relieve your stress? Because a lot of what you told me just piled up isn't good.

^^^^^^^
It's always good to find a way of stress relief and escapism in moderation.
Can you draw? Listen to music? Go for a run? Shower?

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

And Izzy, I heard about that.
From what I knew of him, he was a really good guy. Made a lot of people feel good, I wasn't a fan but I know he was pretty good.
Just remember that those who've go3ns will always have a place, snugly in our hearts, forever in our memories, and forever in the works they leave behind.
And his was a heck of a legacy. I think you should channel this grief you're feeling into something positive. To honor him.

Deleted user

Dudes I just had a mini mental breakdown and redid my entire account lol

Deleted user

Do we have to stop calling you GQ?

Nah! Any of my original names still work!

Deleted user

i really need someone to talk to but i dont want to seem like that girl who just wants attention

Deleted user

Hey so let's talk

holy crap really? can we do it over pm's, it might bother other people

Deleted user

@ShadowNights Fair point.But I really don't want to trigger anybody, it's kind of a heavy topic
That being said Shuri, you don't have to talk to me if it will bother you

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

@ShadowNights Fair point.But I really don't want to trigger anybody, it's kind of a heavy topic
That being said Shuri, you don't have to talk to me if it will bother you

Hehehey sry I was busy let's do it sorry

@hyunjins-eyemole

As I have said- you can always talk to me. PM me whenever. My friends sometimes call me a therapist for their issues. I have spent many a lunch having a one on one with my friends talking about their issues.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

As I have said- you can always talk to me. PM me whenever. My friends sometimes call me a therapist for their issues. I have spent many a lunch having a one on one with my friends talking about their issues.

Mood

@GameMaster group

PMs are open as usual with tea, cookies, warm blankets, and air hugs. Also I am very slowly making progress towards getting a therapist so that’s good.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

PMs are open as usual with tea, cookies, warm blankets, and air hugs. Also I am very slowly making progress towards getting a therapist so that’s good.

I'm really glad to hear that. And I'm glad you're helping others.

@GameMaster group

A thing my school counselor noticed is that helping other calms me down a lot so please bombard me with problems so I can help you.

@saor_illust school

A thing my school counselor noticed is that helping other calms me down a lot so please bombard me with problems so I can help you.

Alright, I don't really feel like doing this publicly so get ready for a pm

Deleted user

My birthday is Sunday and my mom keeps asking me what I want to do and it's like… Nothing.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.