forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@croccin-champagne

sorry about missing the mod message red, i was mid typing lmao

also in other news i'm debating subjecting myself to the tragedy that is glee because we have a month of netflix left and im bored

Apparently Avatar: The Last Airbender is on Netflix and I might binge it in August/the fall-

it is! i've seen a bit of it i'm just such a fucking lazy ass that i wont go finish it

@Pickles group

You really be hammering HoO. Valid Ig. But I still like HP, Pickles. And I'm old.

Well yeah, lots of old people still like it, I just meant people that read it for the first time in their 20s+ don't usually like it as much

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

And it'd be nice if Will and Nico had like….any interaction before getting together in the final book. I get that RR probably wasn't allowed to do much with them given when the book came out, but still.

Explain.

@croccin-champagne

And it'd be nice if Will and Nico had like….any interaction before getting together in the final book. I get that RR probably wasn't allowed to do much with them given when the book came out, but still.

Explain.

explain what lmao

I feel like he could've gone in more depth with the "demigods usually have ADHD" because it kind of felt like he didn't do much beyond "they move and do bad at staying in school". It's not really something I noticed as a kid, but knowing more about it now, he didn't really include stuff like RSD. I get that it's not a contemporary story about getting diagnosed or something and it's not the main focus, but imo it shouldn't be that hard to include that stuff especially since you're writing it with your kid in mind. Even just some "dam do they really like me o no help" moments in the slower moments would have been nice and iirc there weren't any

Brooo you're totally right.

@HighPockets group

Explain.

Gay representation, especially in middle grade, was pretty rare (especially in big name series) back when HoO was coming out, and I would be willing to bet that RR was probably barred from writing much relationship development between Nico and Will, but it would've been nice to see them have more interaction before getting together.

@Pickles group

I feel like he could've gone in more depth with the "demigods usually have ADHD" because it kind of felt like he didn't do much beyond "they move and do bad at staying in school". It's not really something I noticed as a kid, but knowing more about it now, he didn't really include stuff like RSD. I get that it's not a contemporary story about getting diagnosed or something and it's not the main focus, but imo it shouldn't be that hard to include that stuff especially since you're writing it with your kid in mind. Even just some "dam do they really like me o no help" moments in the slower moments would have been nice and iirc there weren't any

Brooo you're totally right.

Not to be too emotional but finding y'all and realizing the crippling fear of rejection by my friends over the smallest thing isn't just a me thing has been a huge relief

@RedTheLoveless

also in other news i'm debating subjecting myself to the tragedy that is glee because we have a month of netflix left and im bored

I understand.

Don't. I mean, you can if you want, if you have nothing else better to do.

@ElderGod-kirky group

you can have the best intentions in the world and still fuck up.

The path to hell and all that.

wait wait wait I have a ffdp quote for that

"They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions
Why did they never mention what's real and in between?
It seems the path we're on was paved with blood and sorrow
No thought about tomorrow"

@HighPockets group

That's a good quote
I was just singing Hadestown under my breath

Also Crocs I get the point you were trying to make a little bit ago (and it's a good one), but I'd like to say that sociopaths and psychopaths are not inherently evil. A lot of sociopaths and psychopaths go on to be productive or at least not damaging members of society and Not Serial Killers

Yes. Stop the hate against Psychopaths. Imagine being tossed in a world that insists in one arbitrary standard that's lifted above all others. Horrible.

@croccin-champagne

I understand.

Don't. I mean, you can if you want, if you have nothing else better to do.

hdfhdfhgd i take it you weren't a fan of glee

@ElderGod-kirky group

That's a good quote
I was just singing Hadestown under my breath

it's a good song tho I'm a fan so I think most of their songs are good, but I digress

@Pickles group

I keep getting anti vape ads like they think I'm trying to vape and not just listen to Beetlejuice. News flash YouTube, I just want to listen to No Reason without you threatening me with your metal monsters

@HighPockets group

I keep getting anti vape ads like they think I'm trying to vape and not just listen to Beetlejuice. News flash YouTube, I just want to listen to No Reason without you threatening me with your metal monsters

I hate the anti-vaping ads.

@Mojack group

never gotten that many antivape ads
for me it’s less about the topic of the ad and more that it keeps on interrupting my music
man I just want to draw monsters but I keep on getting triscuit cracker ads

@HighPockets group

spooky scary Erudites

And shivers down your spine

Okay no one realized my comedic genius here. I'm so funny guys why aren't you laughing uwu.

*send
But it was indeed a good joke.

As a very hardcore Slytherin, criticizing ambition is a lot fairer than criticizing like…critical thinking the way erudite does. I still don't like how almost every Slytherin is villainized, but my ambition does fuck with me a lot.

But Brutus says that Caesar was ambitious. And Brutus is an honorable man.

caesar was a little bitch

Um. When the poor cried Caesar wept. So there.