forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

As a very hardcore Slytherin, criticizing ambition is a lot fairer than criticizing like…critical thinking the way erudite does. I still don't like how almost every Slytherin is villainized, but my ambition does fuck with me a lot.

But Brutus says that Caesar was ambitious. And Brutus is an honorable man.

God I love you.

And I quite enjoy your friendship.
Also nearly made a joke about how admirable your devotion to our lord was.

@HighPockets group

As a very hardcore Slytherin, criticizing ambition is a lot fairer than criticizing like…critical thinking the way erudite does. I still don't like how almost every Slytherin is villainized, but my ambition does fuck with me a lot.

caesar was a little bitch

Um. When the poor cried Caesar wept. So there.

Yes, but consider this:
Brutus says that Caesar was ambitious, and Brutus is an honorable man.

@HighPockets group

God I love you.

And I quite enjoy your friendship.
Also nearly made a joke about how admirable your devotion to our lord was.

<3
Pfft, the one time I mess up my punctuation-

one of them was gruesomely killed for a cause that wasn't his, because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time
one was a dick and a coward
and the other two had like no actual character traits except one of them was scared of tiny practically a freshman harry just because of a rumor and circumstantial evidence so

Hey Ernie was alright.

the finch guy?

What??

@RedTheLoveless

sorry about missing the mod message red, i was mid typing lmao

also in other news i'm debating subjecting myself to the tragedy that is glee because we have a month of netflix left and im bored

I understand.

Don't. I mean, you can if you want, if you have nothing else better to do.

hdfhdfhgd i take it you weren't a fan of glee

Not really. I suffered though the first season and then decided enough was enough. You might have a different opinion though

@croccin-champagne

personally? i think you shouldn't date in highschool, and also don't date highschool boys. cher horowitz knew what was up

but i'm also going to say that at least, if you do date, do it smart. and when your heart gets broken, if you're still talking to us, absolutely come talk to me

and you'll be prepared for dating as an adult, at the very least, which is a bonus there

@croccin-champagne

sorry about missing the mod message red, i was mid typing lmao

also in other news i'm debating subjecting myself to the tragedy that is glee because we have a month of netflix left and im bored

I understand.

Don't. I mean, you can if you want, if you have nothing else better to do.

hdfhdfhgd i take it you weren't a fan of glee

Not really. I suffered though the first season and then decided enough was enough. You might have a different opinion though

all i know is santana is a badass(rest in peace, naya rivera), rachel is a bitch, and every character deserved more stage presence than rachel

And it'd be nice if Will and Nico had like….any interaction before getting together in the final book. I get that RR probably wasn't allowed to do much with them given when the book came out, but still.

Explain.

Gay representation, especially in middle grade, was pretty rare (especially in big name series) back when HoO was coming out, and I would be willing to bet that RR was probably barred from writing much relationship development between Nico and Will, but it would've been nice to see them have more interaction before getting together.

Idk about that. His rep is trash (imo). He could have done it a lot better and snuck a lot under the radar.

@Pickles group

one of them was gruesomely killed for a cause that wasn't his, because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time
and the other two had like no actual character traits except one of them was scared of tiny practically a freshman harry just because of a rumor and circumstantial evidence so

Hey Ernie was alright.

the finch guy?

What??

Atticus, from the great literature crossover of 2015, in which Harry Potter and his friends, Atticus Finch and his children, and Percy Jackson compete in the Hunger Games and get up to other interesting shenanigans like running in mazes and playing strip Not Poker with matches, widely regarded as the greatest literary masterpiece since Romeo & Juliet, haven't you heard of it?

@HighPockets group

Hey Ernie was alright.

the finch guy?

What??

Atticus, from the great literature crossover of 2015, in which Harry Potter and his friends, Atticus Finch and his children, and Percy Jackson compete in the Hunger Games and get up to other interesting shenanigans like running in mazes and playing strip Not Poker with matches, widely regarded as the greatest literary masterpiece since Romeo & Juliet, haven't you heard of it?

Well now I know what the PM will be writing first-

Yes, but consider this:

That is a good point.

But I raise you the fact that judgment has fled to brutish beasts and men have lost their reason.

@HighPockets group

Yes, but consider this:

That is a good point.

But I raise you the fact that judgment has fled to brutish beasts and men have lost their reason.

Yes, but Brutus says that Caesar was ambitious, and Brutus is an honorable man.

@Brooklyn_Is_Here

personally? i think you shouldn't date in highschool, and also don't date highschool boys. cher horowitz knew what was up

but i'm also going to say that at least, if you do date, do it smart. and when your heart gets broken, if you're still talking to us, absolutely come talk to me

and you'll be prepared for dating as an adult, at the very least, which is a bonus there

Thank you for the offer, of which I'm sure to take you up on lol.

@Pickles group

YES THAT'S THE BITCH!

Don't even remember that. But I think Ernie was legit after he got over his big head.

Did any of those Hufflepuffs even come back in any capacity after the second book?

@HighPockets group

Thank you for the offer, of which I'm sure to take you up on lol.

I'm going into my junior year, and I haven't seen a single healthy long-term relationship between kids my age. Maybe one or two are stable, but I've seen waaaay more that fall apart after a few weeks.

YES THAT'S THE BITCH!

Don't even remember that. But I think Ernie was legit after he got over his big head.

Did any of those Hufflepuffs even come back in any capacity after the second book?

Ernie (and Cedric ofc). And Hannah was mentioned in the graveyard scene. But no.