forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@HighPockets group

thank you so much for the advice. I'm just asking because I'm going into high school as a freshman and there's been this huge pressure to start dating. Like none of us had ever dated, but then suddenly, one of us did and it was like BAM get a boyfriend, get a boyfriend, get a boyfriend

oh hon don't date as a freshman especially. trust me, no matter how much pressure there is, take freshman year at least to figure out where you are friendship wise, person wise, and academically. focus on school, friends, and yourself. boys can fuck right off and i will fight anyone who tells you otherwise

This, 100%
Freshman year is a big shift, you'll have enough going on without adding in dating.

@Pickles group

My sunburn: no hurty, no problem
My sunburn: scratch me right now, you leaf nugget
Me: itchyyyy scratches
My sunburn: UNLEASH THE UNGODLY STINGING, WE HAVE VICTORY

@Pickles group

seniors are gross dw pickle

I know
this one was super gross. Apparently he had a kink for short girls and he definitely only went after freshmen

@HighPockets group

I know that there's people who try and force other people to date going on, what do I do if that happens?

I'm…not entirely sure. I haven't had any experiences with that, but others might.

@ElderGod-kirky group

My parents started dating in high school, and they're two years apart

your parents are like, the fucking dodo bird of highschool couples. literally nobody else gets to stay dating but your parents fucking got lucky as hell finding the right person

it's funny because they started off hating each other with a burning passion. neither one of them, to this day, agree on who started the antagonizing, just that it existed from the start

@croccin-champagne

your parents are like, the fucking dodo bird of highschool couples. literally nobody else gets to stay dating but your parents fucking got lucky as hell finding the right person

it's funny because they started off hating each other with a burning passion. neither one of them, to this day, agree on who started the antagonizing, just that it existed from the start

ENEMIES TO LOVERS SLOW BURN 200K

@croccin-champagne

I know that there's people who try and force other people to date going on, what do I do if that happens?

literally just ignore them, tell them to fuck off, or get in a physical altercation

i've also found that threatening to stab people and being known as the kid who probably has at least two knives on them helps, but like

also seriously peer pressure is just that, pressure. nobody can physically make you date, and if someone is being that pushy cut them out of your life

@Brooklyn_Is_Here

crocs is about to make a fucking 'freshman advice' discussion to go alongside the fashion one

Please if you don't mind? I know there's a lot of young users on here and I think it would be very helpful.

@HighPockets group

BEATRICE AND BENEDICK BEATRICE AND BENEDICK BEATRICE AND BENE-

@croccin-champagne

crocs is about to make a fucking 'freshman advice' discussion to go alongside the fashion one

Please if you don't mind? I know there's a lot of young users on here and I think it would be very helpful.

it's up hon!

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I don’t know if I mentioned the “slowly trying to come out to my best friend” plan here, in the lgbtq+ chat, or somewhere else but I’m just gonna say out loud cause I’m really happy-
phase 1 has begun !!!
I’ve successfully dropped some hints during our conversations today
It kind of terrified me but I think I succeeded in staying subtle and acting natural as a normal human being would, which was honestly difficult but I’m really proud of these baby steps

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

thank you so much for the advice. I'm just asking because I'm going into high school as a freshman and there's been this huge pressure to start dating. Like none of us had ever dated, but then suddenly, one of us did and it was like BAM get a boyfriend, get a boyfriend, get a boyfriend

Oh my gosh DO NOT date because of social pressure.

@HighPockets group

I'm so proud of you, Ella! It's a bit scary (tbh my heart's still racing since coming out to a friend on Thursday) and I'm so happy that it's going well for you!