forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

…Have you ever considered that you're the problem? I mean we've had this discussion so many times, but I'm not sure if it sunk in

This is about books. I'm not trying to do anything but share my opinion. Have you ever considered that you all just like having someone to sh*t on and you pick me because I speak before I think sometimes. Calm down, I was just trying to add that the books have good things too. That's it and I don't know how this spralled so much.

Sprawled*
Nonono no. No. You attacked us because the authors have "good intentions" and we said things weren't thoroughly researched. Do NOT turn this on us.

Show me where I attacked you. xD

Deleted user

Seriously I'll wait. Show me where I ATTACKED anyone. Overreacting much?

Deleted user

If I didn't have my ambition, I'd be dead by now not gonna lie.

Yeah everyone would be. I literally said "everyone's ambitious."

@Brooklyn_Is_Here

I don't even think I've lost this many brain cells in one chat and that Debate one was awful.

How is it possible you've never learned from your mistakes even after being told what you're doing wrong so many times?

@Pickles group

Also Crocs I get the point you were trying to make a little bit ago (and it's a good one), but I'd like to say that sociopaths and psychopaths are not inherently evil. A lot of sociopaths and psychopaths go on to be productive or at least not damaging members of society and Not Serial Killers

oh no i know! i just meant–and didn't make it very clear–that should any children be more likely to be evil, due to that 'inherent' sort of thing, it would be those kids. because unfortunately they tend to not often be taught that 'just because you don't feel that it's bad doesn't mean it isn't', because a lot of people make bad decisions regarding children falling under that category

it's also a big part environment! kids with those tendencies raised in a way that doesn't teach them to at least recognize right or wrong will likely end up doing plenty of 'wrong'

Ah, good. And 10/10 point, my friend dudeling. You are very correct it makes me super angry when people are all "sociopaths are evil uwu!!1!1!1!!" and I have a whole other tangent about an ex-friend related to that but that's for another time

Deleted user

No just that out of ambitious, brave, smart, and kind, the quality that is most likely to lead to someone being evil is ambitious. Everyone is ambitious, I am too. Just that it's the most of a flaw out out of those.

Okay so "the most a flaw" was a bad wording. But I didn't say it WAS a flaw or that it was inherently bad. None of those things are flaws obviously.

@Brooklyn_Is_Here

I've said this to you over and over again
It's about everyone trying to educate you on why you are wrong and you not taking any of the fucking advice.

Deleted user

I don't even think I've lost this many brain cells in one chat and that Debate one was awful.

How is it possible you've never learned from your mistakes even after being told what you're doing wrong so many times?

Show me where I attacked you. Show me where I made a mistake beyond just speaking too soon and bad wording.

@Brooklyn_Is_Here

No just that out of ambitious, brave, smart, and kind, the quality that is most likely to lead to someone being evil is ambitious. Everyone is ambitious, I am too. Just that it's the most of a flaw out out of those.

Okay so "the most a flaw" was a bad wording. But I didn't say it WAS a flaw or that it was inherently bad. None of those things are flaws obviously.

IT'S THE MOST OF A FLAW

Deleted user

It's about everyone trying to educate you on why you are wrong and you not taking any of the fucking advice.

WTF I don't even know what you're talking about because this is not about personal stuff it's about books. It's opinions and not facts so what do you mean educate.

@croccin-champagne

Also Crocs I get the point you were trying to make a little bit ago (and it's a good one), but I'd like to say that sociopaths and psychopaths are not inherently evil. A lot of sociopaths and psychopaths go on to be productive or at least not damaging members of society and Not Serial Killers

oh no i know! i just meant–and didn't make it very clear–that should any children be more likely to be evil, due to that 'inherent' sort of thing, it would be those kids. because unfortunately they tend to not often be taught that 'just because you don't feel that it's bad doesn't mean it isn't', because a lot of people make bad decisions regarding children falling under that category

it's also a big part environment! kids with those tendencies raised in a way that doesn't teach them to at least recognize right or wrong will likely end up doing plenty of 'wrong'

Ah, good. And 10/10 point, my friend dudeling. You are very correct it makes me super angry when people are all "sociopaths are evil uwu!!1!1!1!!" and I have a whole other tangent about an ex-friend related to that but that's for another time

ghfdgdf yeah no, i used to be under the same impression but i've actually had a couple friends who were legit sociopaths and they were cool. a lot of it is bad rep on tv shows that don't know what they're talking about, ykno?

@Pickles group

…Have you ever considered that you're the problem? I mean we've had this discussion so many times, but I'm not sure if it sunk in

This is about books. I'm not trying to do anything but share my opinion. Have you ever considered that you all just like having someone to sh*t on and you pick me because I speak before I think sometimes. Calm down, I was just trying to add that the books have good things too. That's it and I don't know how this spralled so much.

Sprawled*
Nonono no. No. You attacked us because the authors have "good intentions" and we said things weren't thoroughly researched. Do NOT turn this on us.

You need to take a long, hard look at yourself and realize when you mess up and take ownership of it instead of your stupid "xD I don't know any better teach me and do all my dirty work for me, repetitively, while I tell you you aren't helping UWU >.<"

Deleted user

IT'S THE MOST OF A FLAW

Yes? Out of things that aren't flaws? It's the closest but it isn't one. Where did I say it was INHERENTLY bad like everyone is claiming I did.

@Brooklyn_Is_Here

Show me where I attacked you. Show me where I made a mistake beyond just speaking too soon and bad wording.

Thats the fucking problem, it wasn't a fucking attack as you make it out to be, You stated your opinion, we disagreed and commented why. You stated your side, but to only ignore everything else and say things that only fit your narrative. You say things that are just wrong and people are trying to correct you. It was never an attack until you made it one.

Deleted user

Sprawled*

You need to take a long, hard look at yourself and realize when you mess up and take ownership of it instead of your stupid "xD I don't know any better teach me and do all my dirty work for me, repetitively, while I tell you you aren't helping UWU >.<"

Ummm… for real show me where I attacked you. Are you just attacking me because you know I didn't and you need to make me look like the bad guy?

@Pickles group

ghfdgdf yeah no, i used to be under the same impression but i've actually had a couple friends who were legit sociopaths and they were cool. a lot of it is bad rep on tv shows that don't know what they're talking about, ykno?

Ugh yeah. Like if we're villainizing sociopaths because Ted Bundy was one, fucking villainize Republicans. Go on. I dare you, old men. Do it. You won't

Deleted user

Thats the fucking problem, it wasn't a fucking attack as you make it out to be, You stated your opinion, we disagreed and commented why. You stated your side, but to only ignore everything else and say things that only fit your narrative. You say things that are just wrong and people are trying to correct you. It was never an attack until you made it one.

The first time I got defensive was when I got told I was playing the victim… for saying some books meant a lot to me. You act like I don't read everything but then you don't read everything. This is so frustrating.

@croccin-champagne

WTF I don't even know what you're talking about because this is not about personal stuff it's about books. It's opinions and not facts so what do you mean educate.

no one ever said you couldn't like the books.

and actually, it is fucking facts. it is facts that these books have issues with representation on an actually fully correct level. it is facts that veronica roth didn't write the best books ever. from a fucking factual literary standpoint, you soggy lampshade.

@ElderGod-kirky group

which is why I tried to do my best to do EM right
Also, I don't think Tess would be considered socio because she's not quite that bad. She might border on it though

@Pickles group

Sprawled*

Ummm… for real show me where I attacked you. Are you just attacking me because you know I didn't and you need to make me look like the bad guy?

Read this again.

You need to take a long, hard look at yourself and realize when you mess up and take ownership of it instead of your stupid "xD I don't know any better teach me and do all my dirty work for me, repetitively, while I tell you you aren't helping UWU >.<

I know it's hard for you, but let my meaning sink in.

Deleted user

no one ever said you couldn't like the books.

and actually, it is fucking facts. it is facts that these books have issues with representation on an actually fully correct level. it is facts that veronica roth didn't write the best books ever. from a fucking factual literary standpoint, you soggy lampshade.

The representation thing sure, but how good Divergent is, is opinion.

Deleted user

Sprawled*

Read this again.

You need to take a long, hard look at yourself and realize when you mess up and take ownership of it instead of your stupid "xD I don't know any better teach me and do all my dirty work for me, repetitively, while I tell you you aren't helping UWU >.<

I know it's hard for you, but let my meaning sink in.

READ WHAT I SAID AGAIN. Talking to this chat is like a brick wall that wants to yell at me nonstop.

@croccin-champagne

The first time I got defensive was when I got told I was playing the victim… for saying some books meant a lot to me. You act like I don't read everything but then you don't read everything. This is so frustrating.

you….you made it seem like we were getting mad at you for liking the books…so pickle said that you were playing the victim card….cause ykno, you acted like they were the villans for explaining simple problems….so yeah no we read everything don't worry