forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

I have decided that I’m pretty and I’m going to call other people pretty just to boost their moods, because being called pretty and making others feel good makes me feel good.

Deleted user

I may not think I’m attractive, but I don’t hate myself that much.

Deleted user

dead u are not a frog u are pretty like everyone, i have a different color eye, and i have a low eye

Deleted user

You're pretty awesome whisper!

This works, because it's not commenting on my appearance, THANK YOU!

Anytime!

Deleted user

dead u are not a frog u are pretty like everyone, i have a different color eye, and i have a low eye

you don't know what i look like dude..im a FROG!!

Deleted user

you don't know what i look like dude..im a FROG!!

true……. u should love yourself if you hate yourself it won't get u anywhere in life…trust me on that

Deleted user

I don’t know what y’all look like so it’d be insincere but you’re all awesome and valid and deserve love!!

@TeamMezzo group

help i've been invalidated big time
make me feel valid plz
i'm nonbinary and this a**hat tried to have the two-gender debate and in the process told me i wasn't valid, compared being nonbinary to lying about my age??? it was bad, anyways i almost cried due to dysphoria and then my best friend gave me their jacket so i don't hafta see me chest after i said i didn't have a jacket in my locker i love my friends