forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@V01DtheFae group

I'm making a story!

Screaming cinnamon roll

I'm exhausted and I have this set of markers for art and I keep pulling them out and putting them back in the wrong place. And every time I do this I don't realize until another marker because I'm so tired. When I realize what I've done I get irrationally mad at myself, and god I want to pass out.

Deleted user

I'm exhausted and I have this set of markers for art and I keep pulling them out and putting them back in the wrong place. And every time I do this I don't realize until another marker because I'm so tired. When I realize what I've done I get irrationally mad at myself, and god I want to pass out.

I do that with all things with color, that’s why I just use a pencil, and maybe a thicker graphite pencil for shading, which I’ve done three times.

@Bre_is_sick_of_school group

w h a t ?

i know right, and All I wanted to do was watch RWBY

Deleted user

Child
Child take a nap or listen to some music or something

Deleted user

I can't I'm doing math

I’m supposed to be doing math yet here we are

Deleted user

I can't I'm doing math

I’m supposed to be doing math yet here we are

im supposed to be doing german sentences but eh.

@Moxie group

So we were filming stuff for our english project and I'm wearing a button down shirt and nice pants and suspenders and my straight friend said I looked like a lesbian and I think that was one of the best compliments I've ever gotten

And I asked her if I at least look like a hot lesbian and she said yes so basically for an hour today I look hot and gay

Deleted user

-slumps in my pillow fort- I DUnT WANNA Get OUT OF MY FORT! MEH FORT! -little mode has been officially switched on-