Deleted user

Who here binds?

I have questions for you {for a character I'm writing}

Deleted user

Who here binds?

I have questions for you {for a character I'm writing}

Deleted user

Okay, thanks to both of you!

What was it like the first time you wore a binder?

@RedTheLoveless

Painful the longer I wore it. Couldn't wear it for the full 8 hours, I had to cut myself off at the 3-hour mark. Then I slowly got more and more used to wearing a binder that now I can accidentally wear it for 11 hours (which is not a good thing and I've only done it once before).

Other than the pain, I felt euphoria over finally having a flat-ish chest. I couldn't stop smiling and admiring myself in the mirror.

Deleted user

It was amazing.
My chest felt flat and I just kept rubbing my hand over my chest and giggiling.

Deleted user

It was amazing.
My chest felt flat and I just kept rubbing my hand over my chest and giggiling.

This is adorable

@RedTheLoveless

Yeah, but not like a sharp pain. Like waves of general pain in my entire chest area. Very dull but I could tell I was having a hard time and not acclimated to the level of bind it was doing to me.

Deleted user

Ah. I see.

Now, I've heard it's harder to breathe in binders. Is this true?

Deleted user

For some.
I do breathing control on a regular basis so I don't think it bothered me.
And it didn't hurt for me and I wear it from 8 to 8 everyday.

Deleted user

I don't bind {though I'm also considering trying it out} but I know you can use sports bras {layer them}.

@RedTheLoveless

Sorry for butting in but what do you guys use to bind? I've been thinking about doing it but I don't know how to start

A binder. You can get good quality ones off gc2b. First you need to measure yourself to see which size fits best for you. I'm the max number for a medium.

Deleted user

hello friends!
I'm playing that one game we all know and love: "Are they just being nice to me or do they like me" … kill me please :)))

@Bre_is_sick_of_school group

I just lost the game