forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

So I think I'm going to use they/them pronouns for a while. I'm just trying it out, and it may be all wrong, but I'd just appreciate it if y'all could help me out by using they/them for now.

@RedTheLoveless

So I think I'm going to use they/them pronouns for a while. I'm just trying it out, and it may be all wrong, but I'd just appreciate it if y'all could help me out by using they/them for now.

Alrighty. Got a preferred name too or just go by username for the time being as you're trying to figure things out?

Deleted user

Alrighty. Got a preferred name too or just go by username for the time being as you're trying to figure things out?

I think Mir or Blurry is fine for now… But I might try Chase soon, idk.

Experimenting with this shit is hard lmao

@RedTheLoveless

Alrighty. Blurry ye shall be.

I know lmao. But I'm glad you're brave enough to ask for help and share what's going on

Deleted user

Alrighty. Blurry ye shall be.

I know lmao. But I'm glad you're brave enough to ask for help and share what's going on

Aw :)
Thanks y'all.

Deleted user

So the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on called me pretty unprompted and I’m not sure what to do about that.

Deleted user

I dont want to bee seen as a boy or girl, gay or straight, top or bottom
I want to bee seen as a threat to all
but i am small so thats difficult

@RedTheLoveless

I dont want to bee seen as a boy or girl, gay or straight, top or bottom
I want to bee seen as a threat to all
but i am small so thats difficult

Oh what a mood