forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

no but seriously how do i tell, he keeps trying to fight me in the back of the bus and sometimes we have decent conversations, but i feel like i ruin them when they die out. and he does weird things to make me laugh, like say random parts of female and male anatomy because i have the mind of a 12 year old boy.

and the big kicker is that i cant really decide if i like him or not, i mean hes cute and all, hes good at arguing, he always making sure im ok if im quiet. the real conversations we have hint that he has kindof a troubled past, and i kindof want to help him sort himself out, but he needs to give ,e a fricken sign i swear imma dropkick him

Deleted user

And child, I have no clue. There is nothing to do but try to ignore it.

Deleted user

I noticed that whenever someone makes a bad joke, and no one laughs, when I laugh, from how stupid my laugh is and it sounds like a dying whale, then some friends start to laugh. I sound like a cat with a hair ball down their throat.

@Bre_is_sick_of_school group

░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░
░█░░████░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░
█░░█░░░██░░░░░░█░░░░███░░░░░█
█░█░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░█
█░█████████░░░░█████████░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░████████████████████░░░░█
░█░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓▓█░░░░█░
░█░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓██░░░░██▓██░░░░█░
░░█░░░░██▓▓█░░░░░░░▒██░░░░█░░
░░░██░░░░██░░░░░░▒██░░░░██░░░
░░░░░██░░░░███████░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░

Deleted user

Look it’s calm time.

Thank you for blessing my life with that.

I live to serve.

@Becfromthedead group

How do you get people to call you by a different name? My case is just a more gender-neutral nickname for my actual name rather than a completely new name, but my friends have been calling me by my actual name forever and idk how to bring it up.

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

Maybe just wait untill your all sat down together and just awkwardly yeet it out? I’m sure if theyre understanding they’ll get that it’s hard for you to tell them. (Or maybe you can do it separately for all)(alsoHelloEveryoneI’mBackAgainIReallyMissedThisChat)

@ZephirFox8812

Help.
Everyone is asleep and and I feel really horrible and I need my girlfriend but she is at her house and I have no way of contacting her

Deleted user

Today's Aesthetic : Guess who has rainbow nails and socks. Clown or possibly rainbow emoji as a clothing/appearance aesthetic, accomplished.

Deleted user

heyo my little vacation was nice, also, how is everyone's day going?