forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Oakiin

Hi! Just popping in to come out, since I can't really at home
World, I am agender, asexual, aromatic, and I'm sad I'm not asocial as well, since then I would have collected the whole A set.
I use fem pronouns, because it's easier, I don't care, and I don't really like any gender neutral pronouns out there, but if you would use they, that'd be great, as it makes me really happy when people acknowledge my agenderness. Even though I don't like they as a term so much xD
In light of that, I prefer sir over ma'am, and if anyone can help me find pronouns that are gender neutral, I would love you forever. I've seen a lot, and none of them I really like. Nice to meet y'all

@Moxie group

help i've been invalidated big time
make me feel valid plz
i'm nonbinary and this a**hat tried to have the two-gender debate and in the process told me i wasn't valid, compared being nonbinary to lying about my age??? it was bad, anyways i almost cried due to dysphoria and then my best friend gave me their jacket so i don't hafta see me chest after i said i didn't have a jacket in my locker i love my friends

You are freaking valid
That person is a racist, transphobic jerkface (because yknow, other cultures have way more than two genders and saying otherwise is invalidating all of that as well) and they do not matter
You know yourself. You know who you are and you know your identity. No one else knows you like that.
There are more than two genders because gender is a social construct that doesn't matter. Gender identity, however, is very real and very valid
You're very real and very valid

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

Hi! Just popping in to come out, since I can't really at home
World, I am agender, asexual, aromatic, and I'm sad I'm not asocial as well, since then I would have collected the whole A set.
I use fem pronouns, because it's easier, I don't care, and I don't really like any gender neutral pronouns out there, but if you would use they, that'd be great, as it makes me really happy when people acknowledge my agenderness. Even though I don't like they as a term so much xD
In light of that, I prefer sir over ma'am, and if anyone can help me find pronouns that are gender neutral, I would love you forever. I've seen a lot, and none of them I really like. Nice to meet y'all

Hello! I’m GalaxyUnicorn, and I’m also asexual and aromantic! Nice to meet you!

Deleted user

help i've been invalidated big time
make me feel valid plz
i'm nonbinary and this a**hat tried to have the two-gender debate and in the process told me i wasn't valid, compared being nonbinary to lying about my age??? it was bad, anyways i almost cried due to dysphoria and then my best friend gave me their jacket so i don't hafta see me chest after i said i didn't have a jacket in my locker i love my friends

YOURE VALID, that person has obviously never felt dysphoria. Being non-binary isn’t lying to anyone. Plus they don’t get an opinion anyway, they couldn’t understand and they probably think they know everything but doesn’t know what it’s like to be oppressed. Your feeling are ok, your pronouns are ok, you’re ok.

Deleted user

nope! i refuse im a frog!

same, but I am just ugly

I refuse to believe this.

Deleted user

Someone I know apparently talked about being LGBTQ+ as linked to pedophilia and bestiality and I am D I S G U S T E D

Oh nooo

@Oakiin

@GalaxyUnicorn Hi!! Nice to meet a fellow ace/aro :D
How you doin?

I’m good, how are you?

Pretty good! ^^ Very busy, but who isn't xD

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

You don’t look like a frog
You look like the royalty that appears after you kiss the frog

but instead of a fancy uncomfortable dress there’s a hoodie which makes it even better

Deleted user

but instead of a fancy uncomfortable dress there’s a hoodie which makes it even better

nope.im a frog through and through,

@Bre_is_sick_of_school group

i never said I was a frog