forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Simon-Says

@daughter_of_Diameter you're still adorable, and your pacman earrings are fantastic
@DeadAndGone You're not a frog, you have a really strong face shape and it's beautiful!

Deleted user

What is happening here and why are frogs brought in the conversation so confused

Deleted user

What is happening here and why are frogs brought in the conversation so confused

No one believes me when I say they’re pretty

Deleted user

is it smart to tell my best friend that I'm questioning my gender and if so how do I do it

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

Yes, it is smart. Support is a great thing and it's nice to keep your friends informed. And as to how, I don't know. I'd just bring it up and talk to your friend about it. If you ask me, there's no point in beating around bushes. Just get to the point. But I don't know. Shrugs

Deleted user

If you trust your friend and think they'll be supportive, yes, absolutely.

^^^

Deleted user

Hi can I appear back onto this chat with a questionato?

Okay so I’m most likely Bi and not comfortable with investigating that right now, but one thing I am squinting at suspiciously is me possibly being on the spectrum of asexuality?

I always called myself a grey ace which makes sense in my relationship right now.

aaah this is really weird to say and please don’t take it weird

I woke up with a nightmare a couple days ago where essentially my bf was “pushing” the boundaries in which I am comfortable with considering physical/sexual stuff.

It wasn’t bad— of course I woke up right in the middle of it so it could’ve gone anywhere— but I can’t stop thinking about it and I really need to talk to Nate about it, but I’m also incredibly confused and don’t want that to happen in real life.

SO NOW i just want to talk about it because I really want to reintroduce being ace to myself again. I had originally told myself I’m just Bi, for I am comfortable with some stuff, like kissing or whatever. . Then after a month and now that I’m more comfortable in this relationship, things are starting to surface that I hadn’t thought of before. Like being terrified of pushing over my boundaries. Like REALLY intimate stuff. Like… Idk if it’s a phobia or aceness or what but yes

Deleted user

(It definitely sounds like Bi-Ace but take your time, also tread carefully with the guy. If he did it once he’ll almost definitely do it again. )

Deleted user

Nononono he didn’t do it

I DREAMED he did

which is scary enough on its own

Nate’s a good guy and deep down somewhere I know he wouldn’t do it, but I’m basically being a bitch pansy and anxious that it might come to that

Deleted user

Sorry, my bad. I read it wrong o-o. You should definitely talk about it if it makes you anxious though. Honesty is important.

@Bre_is_sick_of_school group

@daughter_of_Diameter you're still adorable, and your pacman earrings are fantastic
@DeadAndGone You're not a frog, you have a really strong face shape and it's beautiful!

ow thanks and I agree with @m+Ms

Deleted user

Hey can someone help me with deciding if someone actually likes me? I suck at determining things like that.

Deleted user

Hey can someone help me with deciding if someone actually likes me? I suck at determining things like that.

Yeah sure what be the situation