forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Hey new nerd, I'm Reed, they/them pronouns for me! I'm poly and as far as I know into girls.

Deleted user

Ayo, might've already introduced myself lmao.
The name is Miriam, or Miri for short. Bisexual. Well, biromantic demisexual, but still. Possibly lesbian.
Resident Eminem stan and meme maker.

@GravyHoney

Hey guys! I'm Mason and I'm pansexual. I came here for some advice and saw that everyone was introducing themselves so yeah.
Anyways, I currently identify as Non-binary but I'm freaking out because I think I might be a trans male but I still don't know because I've questioned it in the past and I'm just so confused right now. So is anyone here trans and could you possibly give me advice?

Deleted user

Hi so I found this chat!! I’m really new to this site, I figured I’d join this chat!

My name is Mariman or Marimann, some people just shorten it to Mann or Mari so feel free to call me by whatever. I’m bi, he/him! I guess another fact about me is that I’m from Queensland Australia! It’s nice to meet everyone, and I look forwards to (hopefully) making friends!

holy shit another aussie!
hey man, my name is nia, they/them aro-ace
i am also from qld

Deleted user

Hey guys! I'm Mason and I'm pansexual. I came here for some advice and saw that everyone was introducing themselves so yeah.
Anyways, I currently identify as Non-binary but I'm freaking out because I think I might be a trans male but I still don't know because I've questioned it in the past and I'm just so confused right now. So is anyone here trans and could you possibly give me advice?

my only advice is take your time, don’t rush to label yourself and don’t feel pressure to stick to a label. The only person who can say who you are is you:)

@GravyHoney

my only advice is take your time, don’t rush to label yourself and don’t feel pressure to stick to a label. The only person who can say who you are is you:)

thank you so much.

Deleted user

thank you so much.

No problem:)

@RainClouds_Itachi_

SO !
my family is a mess and i'm getting more 'nd more tempted to finally come out to my grandma just so she'll finally just disown me and won't talk to me anymore
i'm like,,,, * this * close

smol context, my grandma is very mean and isn't a nice old lady so don't worry, getting disowned by her would be a good thing tbh

Deleted user

so yea, what's the most passive aggressive way to come out with very much s a l t bc-

Wait until someone says something homophobic then go “yKNOW…” it’s hilarious

@RainClouds_Itachi_

so yea, what's the most passive aggressive way to come out with very much s a l t bc-

!!!! that's a great idea thank u it's perfect-

@RainClouds_Itachi_

honestly idk at this point
i'm in a bit of a questioning phase, but for the most part i feel pretty gender neutral??? maybe fluid???
but basically whatever you wanna call me is good !!

Deleted user

!!!! that's a great idea thank u it's perfect-

Anytime

Deleted user

honestly idk at this point
i'm in a bit of a questioning phase, but for the most part i feel pretty gender neutral??? maybe fluid???
but basically whatever you wanna call me is good !!

Gotcha, and I'm always here to talk if you'd like <3