forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Maybe it’s because you see a ton of propaganda for The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year but really it’s not much different from the rest of the year so somewhat subconsciously it feels like you’re missing out on something

Deleted user

Hey, so if a homophobic parent figure was coming to your house and you're closeted to them but have a Wall of Gay in your room {a little grid of LGBTQ quotes and stuff on pastel square papers lmao} how would you go about hiding it?

@mozartsnumberonefan group

Hey, so if a homophobic parent figure was coming to your house and you're closeted to them but have a Wall of Gay in your room {a little grid of LGBTQ quotes and stuff on pastel square papers lmao} how would you go about hiding it?

Don't hide it.

You're you, no amount of hiding can change that.

Approach that person with thick skin. No matter what they say to discourage you, remember that loving someone will never be a sin.

If you have to hide the posters, put up a big world map or giant movie poster (etc.). Or tell them your room's a mess and they shouldn't go in. My relatives are here right now and they do a pretty good job of respecting my privacy.

Question: How do you know they're homophobic? Have they ever straight-up (haha) told you, or is it more of a sneaking suspicion?

Deleted user

Don't hide it.

Approach that person with thick skin. No matter what they say to discourage you, remember that loving someone will never be a sin.

If you have to hide the posters, put up a big world map or giant movie poster (etc.). Or tell them your room's a mess and they shouldn't go in. My relatives are here right now and they do a pretty good job of respecting my privacy.

Thanks, I'll try that!

Question: How do you know they're homophobic? Have they ever straight-up (haha) told you, or is it more of a sneaking suspicion?

{ayyy} yeah. They did. They're literally a straight prider.

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Don't hide it.

Thanks, I'll try that!

{ayyy} yeah. They did. They're literally a straight prider.

Ew not the straight priders

@Reblod flag

So…is the America flag the straight flag or something? I mean I can get being proud of your identity everyone is entitled to that but this is stupid

@HighPockets group

So…is the America flag the straight flag or something? I mean I can get being proud of your identity everyone is entitled to that but this is stupid

No, it's just black and white horizontal stripes.

Deleted user

Hi so I found this chat!! I’m really new to this site, I figured I’d join this chat!

My name is Mariman or Marimann, some people just shorten it to Mann or Mari so feel free to call me by whatever. I’m bi, he/him! I guess another fact about me is that I’m from Queensland Australia! It’s nice to meet everyone, and I look forwards to (hopefully) making friends!

Deleted user

Hi! Welcome!
(I never actually introduced myself- oops. I guess I’m doing that now.)
I’m Rea or Nova or Nat, don’t question it, people call me a lot of stuff. She/Her and Pan and taken by a girl:).

@RedTheLoveless

Welcome. I'm Ace, but you can also call me Red. I'm fairly certain I'm agender/gnc (gender non-conforming). I'm attracted to feminine people (although I say I'm lesbian to make it easier).
Oh, and I'm the local Anti-Villain of this site.

Deleted user

Ayo, I'm Miriam, or Miri. I'm bisexual maybe lesbian who knows, local site-wide meme maker. Nice to meet ya!

Deleted user

Hey I'm Emi the stupid bisexual. Basically catching feels rn so if you ever want to scream at the top of your lungs about how cute someone is I'm right here fingerguns

@Simon-Says

There is a REALLY CUTE GIRL™️ at my school and she says hi to me now whenever I make eye contact with her, and then I'm useless for a good 10 minutes afterwards because it just freaking melts my heart, like I just - like why?

@TeamMezzo group

There is a REALLY CUTE GIRL™️ at my school and she says hi to me now whenever I make eye contact with her, and then I'm useless for a good 10 minutes afterwards because it just freaking melts my heart, like I just - like why?

MEEEEEE

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Yaknow LGBTQ+ pride?
It's that, but straight.
And it's dumb as fuck.

That's stupid. That's actually stupid. Straight people aren't the oppressed majority by a long shot.

Bruh all the straight people in this article are wack as fuck too. Literally you’re not oppressed. I’m not heterophobic but like wtf straight pride isn’t necessary

@The-Magician group

Hi so I found this chat!! I’m really new to this site, I figured I’d join this chat!

My name is Mariman or Marimann, some people just shorten it to Mann or Mari so feel free to call me by whatever. I’m bi, he/him! I guess another fact about me is that I’m from Queensland Australia! It’s nice to meet everyone, and I look forwards to (hopefully) making friends!

Hey kiddo, great to meet you——welcome!
I’m Lee, your resident UK bisexual, any pronouns are cool though I prefer they/them and he/him, and once again it is great to meet you!

@IzudekuMidoriya

Idk, I get kinda depressed over winter break personally. Wouldn't say I hate it, but it's a valid opinion.
I mean seeing family can be stressful. There's just so much going on. And it's a break, but there's just so much travel and so little rest most of the time.

for us its a week and a half of not being able to see my boyfriend. Around my openly homophobic father. my grandparents who are SUPER Christian. I like seeing MY people not the transphobes but my fellow gays