´´´´´¶¢¶´´´¶¢¶¢´´´´´Trendy
´´´´´¶¢¶7´´1¶¶¶´´´´´
´´´´´¶¢¶1´´´1¶¶¶´´´´
´´´7¶¶¢¶¶´´´´¶¢¶¶´´´Beautiful
´´´´¶¶¢¢¶´´´¶¶¢¢¶¶´´
´´´´¶¶¢¶¶¶7´´¶¶¢¢¶´´
When u see this and you know you are none of these ͡❛ - ͡❛

Deleted user

Tell him: "Hey, nerd, you're fucking awesome. Keep being awesome or I'll steal your kneecaps, sharpen them into a blade, hang said blade on my wall then stab someone with it." From Reed, your local internet dad.

He asked if you can stab his homophobe parents

Of course I can.

@TeamMezzo group

Tell him: "Hey, nerd, you're fucking awesome. Keep being awesome or I'll steal your kneecaps, sharpen them into a blade, hang said blade on my wall then stab someone with it." From Reed, your local internet dad.

Of course I can.

cool, i'll let him know.

Deleted user

Of course I can.

cool, i'll let him know.

Can
Can u stab mine too?

Deleted user

Of course I can.

cool, i'll let him know.

Yep, just tell me their names and I'll steal their left shoes then poision their coffees.

Deleted user

Of course I can.

cool, i'll let him know.

Yep, just tell me their names and I'll steal their left shoes then poision their coffees.

@RedTheLoveless

Lmaoo I can relate though. I have to watch out when I'm typing "don't" because of one time I was yelling at my friend with an italian accent true to my heritage and now "don't" forever tries to autocorrect to DONTA

Deleted user

Lmaoo I can relate though. I have to watch out when I'm typing "don't" because of one time I was yelling at my friend with an italian accent true to my heritage and now "don't" forever tries to autocorrect to DONTA

Try having every four letter word that has an a in it correct to y’all…

@Becfromthedead group

Idk, I get kinda depressed over winter break personally. Wouldn't say I hate it, but it's a valid opinion.
I mean seeing family can be stressful. There's just so much going on. And it's a break, but there's just so much travel and so little rest most of the time.

Deleted user

I actually understand that.

I get really bad holiday depression for reasons I cannot explain tbh.