forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

today's aesthetic: big hoodie, skinny jeans, converse, hipster glasses

Deleted user

Pretty sure we all have good fashion sense, but only some of us actually have the funds/motivation/time/whatever to actually wear it.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

I don't really have either the time or funds, but I like to grab a few things and throw them on in new and creative ways. It helps that I'm in a fashion class and am rather inspired to show my defiance against my mother's dress codes without actually breaking them.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

One of my most recent ones are some of my favorite combinations, but I won't talk about it on this forum. I'm thinking I'm going to start a chat for us fashion geeks on here.

@hollow-boned

my heart is pounding so funking much and my crush is sitting right next to me

rIP LMAO
just mess w ur hair a bit while frowning at the board or your notebook, drives 'em insane, i promise you

@Bre_is_sick_of_school group

my heart is pounding so funking much and my crush is sitting right next to me

rIP LMAO
just mess w ur hair a bit while frowning at the board or your notebook, drives 'em insane, i promise you

I am in theater so there is no board and she str.

@Moxie group

Yall wanna hear about some bullshit?
This skinny ass kid at my table (who's usually pretty cool. like he's kinda nerdy but he's really nice) is helping my friend ( @pookie ) with math
And he's struggling with this problem and he's like "this is so gay!"
And I just looked at him
And I go "what did you say?"
And my friend was like "that's the second time he's said that"
And I just stared at him.
And he was like "I don't have time for this (my name)! I'm trying to work!"
And I just left it alone but I might just beat him up if he does that again
I swear to god, I'm not letting this shit fly

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

Yall wanna hear about some bullshit?
This skinny ass kid at my table (who's usually pretty cool. like he's kinda nerdy but he's really nice) is helping my friend ( @pookie ) with math
And he's struggling with this problem and he's like "this is so gay!"
And I just looked at him
And I go "what did you say?"
And my friend was like "that's the second time he's said that"
And I just stared at him.
And he was like "I don't have time for this (my name)! I'm trying to work!"
And I just left it alone but I might just beat him up if he does that again
I swear to god, I'm not letting this shit fly

I actually hate when people do that. Like what do you mean "it's gay"? Why the hell are you saying it like it's a bad thing. It is not a bad thing and it is especially not an insult.

@Moxie group

I knew he was using it as an insult. I fucking hate it when people do that. My ex used to do that but stopped when he started dating me
I fucking hate it.

Deleted user

I don't know guys, i really don't mind it. If they want to be assholes just let them, it's not like you can stop everyone from saying it. My cousin's boyfriend says the same thing but i really don't take offense to it even though im gay as hell

@Moxie group

I mean I can't stop everyone from saying it but its still using gay as an insult, so I'm still gonna think its awful
I'm glad you're chill with it tho ^-^

Deleted user

Someone told me I looked gay once and a gasped dramatically, pulled out my phone and said “omg I’m gonna tell my girlfriend you’re bullying me.” (I’m a girl)

@Moxie group

I like to joke with my friend and be like "hey. you're gay" (she's pan) or she'll do something and I'll be like "that's gay"

Different for me when a straight person is just using it for someone they hate

Deleted user

When people say that around me, I always correct them to half-gay.
Because Im bi.

Lol
Im so funny