forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@hollow-boned

so we're in volunteering together and i've talked to her a couple times and she's got like. mad bi energy and her name is iliana which is,,,,so pretty????????
and yesterday she wore this impossibly amazing floaty white blouse in a v-neck over high waisted mom jeans and like,,,,the back was this tied thing and you could see a bit of her bra and like three square inches of skin and i think i cried
she mighta caught me staring but the second she took her jacket off she turned with her back to me and fixed the tie thing like HOW IS SHE EXPECTING ME NOT TO STARE
and we sat at the same table with our kids and smiled at the other kid's shennanigans cuz they're rlly funny sometimes
and then she moved her chair when we had a last activity w the main coordinator and she sat Right next to me and she turned to look at me twice and smiled
and then when we were cleaning up i asked her where her name's from and she said greek perhaps? and then we had a lil chat abt name origins and then we left
im gna ask her for her discord next week

Deleted user

bro that's wild, i wish i had that much luck with girls
im in the process of getting my appearance to be more boyish but let's see how hard that flops

@Bre_is_sick_of_school group

so we're in volunteering together and i've talked to her a couple times and she's got like. mad bi energy and her name is iliana which is,,,,so pretty????????
and yesterday she wore this impossibly amazing floaty white blouse in a v-neck over high waisted mom jeans and like,,,,the back was this tied thing and you could see a bit of her bra and like three square inches of skin and i think i cried
she mighta caught me staring but the second she took her jacket off she turned with her back to me and fixed the tie thing like HOW IS SHE EXPECTING ME NOT TO STARE
and we sat at the same table with our kids and smiled at the other kid's shennanigans cuz they're rlly funny sometimes
and then she moved her chair when we had a last activity w the main coordinator and she sat Right next to me and she turned to look at me twice and smiled
and then when we were cleaning up i asked her where her name's from and she said greek perhaps? and then we had a lil chat abt name origins and then we left
im gna ask her for her discord next week

child, I wish I this much luck but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
every time i fall in love it they turn out straight. At this point I think God just hates me.

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Christians getting upset over gay stuff is the funniest thing to me, a gay Christian, because they’re so big on “all your sins are forgiven through Jesus” but apparently not homosexuality, which isn’t even mentioned after God ‘updated the rules’

Ah yes a fellow human who understands me lmao. I’ve been saying that for years!!

Deleted user

Christians getting upset over gay stuff is the funniest thing to me, a gay Christian, because they’re so big on “all your sins are forgiven through Jesus” but apparently not homosexuality, which isn’t even mentioned after God ‘updated the rules’

Ah yes a fellow human who understands me lmao. I’ve been saying that for years!!

Yes!

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Yes!

I appreciate you lol

Deleted user

Today's Aesthetic: Christmas leggings, black form-fitting long sleeve shirt, lots of guys staring at my boobs look the fuck away

Deleted user

Today’s aesthetic: big black hoodie and uncovered eye bags. (Exam week is such fun)

Deleted user

Todays aesthetic: Blue abondiminal snowman shirt tucked into black jeans and a dark purple oversized unzipped jacket.