forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@RedTheLoveless

Oh shit
Fashion queen

Im just so happy that I finally get to wear them to work because Microsoft doesn't give a flying fuck what I wear.

That's awesome

Deleted user

No children. None wanted.

The only actual children I may want will be adopted.

Other than that, I have my characters and my fur babies.

Same here.

@bubblegum

aw. :)
should i dye my hair pink? it's super long and i've been holding off on dying it at all because it's really healthy and pretty and it has natural highlights and I'm never gonna cut it ever but dying it? eh? perhaps?

Deleted user

Anybody else ever have those moments where you’re like “am I a top or just a bratty bottom?”

yes

Deleted user

aw. :)
should i dye my hair pink? it's super long and i've been holding off on dying it at all because it's really healthy and pretty and it has natural highlights and I'm never gonna cut it ever but dying it? eh? perhaps?

Bubblegum pink :)

Deleted user

Anybody else ever have those moments where you’re like “am I a top or just a bratty bottom?”

yes

Cackles in switch
But yes.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

yes

Cackles in switch
But yes.

What's difficult is when your very very much a bottom, but so is your SO, and then you're like, "Fuck it. I'll Dom him just to make him happy."

Deleted user

yes

Cackles in switch
But yes.

What's difficult is when your very very much a bottom, but so is your SO, and then you're like, "Fuck it. I'll Dom him just to make him happy."

what's difficult is when you're in a relationship with another switch and neither of you get what you want

@The-Magician group

yes

Cackles in switch
But yes.

what's difficult is when you're in a relationship with another switch and neither of you get what you want

What’s difficult is when neither of you really know if you’re a sub or dom and have to let your kins take control because they know what they’re doing.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

yes

Cackles in switch
But yes.

What’s difficult is when neither of you really know if you’re a sub or dom and have to let your kins take control because they know what they’re doing.

Touché

@Elder-God-Whisper work

yes

Cackles in switch
But yes.

Touché

Deleted user

Today's aesthetic: I look like a genderbent ariel. I put a bow in my hair 'cause I liked it and have an off the shoulder blue top with pretty designs on it.

Deleted user

today's aesthetic: army boots, camo pants, grey hoodie, hipster glasses, headphones