forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Kanaroli group

My friend and I are arguing about Santa, like I know he isn't real butI still like to believe because 1.Polar Express and 2.I don't want to grow up too quickly

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

My friend and I are arguing about Santa, like I know he isn't real butI still like to believe because 1.Polar Express and 2.I don't want to grow up too quickly

It's okay. You can still believe in Santa and I can still believe in happiness.

@IzudekuMidoriya

I don't believe in Santa mostly cause I like feeling grown up and I find the fact of a grown man sneaking into your house and leaving gifts a pretty creepy thing. I also find happiness in other things

@mozartsnumberonefan group

My friends doing their nails: Painting their long claws neon pink and sparkly
Me, a gay, doing my nails: Cutting them as short as possible, putting clear nail polish on

tfw you play violin and have to keep your nails short and possible

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

Me, a gay, doing my nails: Cutting them as short as possible, putting clear nail polish on

That is true. (Meanwhile, I play the cello and have fucking claws(I'm a total failure))

Deleted user

I got paint on my sisters jacket. Worth it though, I got to paint in Drama.

@Bre_is_sick_of_school group

That is true. (Meanwhile, I play the cello and have fucking claws(I'm a total failure))

If you are a failure then i am a fucking gay failure

Deleted user

If you are a failure for long nails then I’m a failure to my fellow clarinets for having long nails and breathing problems.

@Moxie group

When your friend is homophobic and stopped having a crush on a guy when she found out he was bi but shamelessly ships gay characters = not it.

@The-Magician group

When your friend is homophobic and stopped having a crush on a guy when she found out he was bi but shamelessly ships gay characters = not it.

Hmmmmmmmm something's not right about that

@Moxie group

Yupppppp
Luckily she moved, so I don't have to deal with that shit anymore but still
Her gay ships are popping up all over my pinterest feed cause I follow her, so I was reminded of that

Deleted user

As someone who has a lot of gay ships and loves all gays I’m slightly offended by your friend. I personally need help. I have a problem.

@Becfromthedead group

Oof, I feel that. My (former) friend isn't homophobic, but she's very into gay ships in a weird way, including shipping real people. (Also only ships gay guys?)
It's super creepy tbh. I still follow her on tumblr and ended up having to block some tags because they were getting on my nerves and I'm too nice to unfollow.

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

tfw you play flute and also have to keep your nails as short as possible

@Elder-God-Whisper work

tfw you play flute and also have to keep your nails as short as possible

Lol, I play harmonica, and I DoN'T eVeN pLaY CorRecTlY…. And my nails have nothing to do with it.

Deleted user

Oh mood.
My girlfriends live in Connecticut and the Netherlands :(