forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Hey Venus! Love your profile pic! I'm Whisper! Genderfluid, whatever pronouns you wanna use, I'm a momma figure on some forums on this website, and I'm dating @TrippingOnStardust who is a trans guy. Also, I'm Bisexual.

@bubblegum

Hi venus! I'm bubblegum, but most people call me loops or yellow from my past usernames. I'm a shortstack of pancakes and my PMs are always open if you need anything :)

Deleted user

Oh shit, should've introduced myself.
Hey, I'm Reed, I'm genderqueer and use they/them pronouns and he/him if I'm feeling spicy that day.
I am attracted to girls and gender non-conforming badasses. I'm poly and have two wonderfull girlfriends.

Deleted user

yo, i'm sebastian, genderfluid(they/them or he/him) and the Big GayTM

@RedTheLoveless

Shit fuck I thought I introduced myself but I didn't uhhh

Wassup Venus, I'm Ace but you can call me Red if that's easier. I'm the local Anti-Villain of this site. I am who I am and I like who I like (I'm still trying to find labels that fit). Any pronouns are acceptable.

Deleted user

heyhey I’m Emi, it’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m a she/her fellow that doesn’t mind being called dude, and my sexuality is slightly questionable? cus i might be ace but something’s going on that’s convincing me otherwise! But I’m most likely bi. Nice to meet you, Venus!

@TeamMezzo group

hey venus! we're team mezzo, a dissociative identity disorder system of, like, a fucking lot. we haven't counted in a while xD
i'm a dissociated mess of a mark, he/him, ver canadian but stuck in the usa, pray for me, also very gay i have two boyfriends it's great

Deleted user

And I, am Eris.
Local bisexual shark.
Goddess of word vomit.
Martini Aunt™
General know how and advice giving, ever exhausted slightly annoyed adult.

Deleted user

My friends doing their nails: Painting their long claws neon pink and sparkly
Me, a gay, doing my nails: Cutting them as short as possible, putting clear nail polish on