forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Tell him: "Hey, nerd, you're fucking awesome. Keep being awesome or I'll steal your kneecaps, sharpen them into a blade, hang said blade on my wall then stab someone with it." From Reed, your local internet dad.

Deleted user

Tell him: "Hey, nerd, you're fucking awesome. Keep being awesome or I'll steal your kneecaps, sharpen them into a blade, hang said blade on my wall then stab someone with it." From Reed, your local internet dad.

@TeamMezzo group

He asked if you can stab his homophobe parents

Deleted user

Y’all keep spelling @ssholes wrong, imagine if “homophobes” were actually scared of us.

Deleted user

YOU CANNOT DATE BOTH PICK A SIDE PICK A SIDE DO YOU LIKE FUCKING GIRLS OR DO YOU LIKE FUCKING GUYS

I LIKE BOTH

BI PRIDE STAND UP

Deleted user

YOU CANNOT DATE BOTH PICK A SIDE PICK A SIDE DO YOU LIKE FUCKING GIRLS OR DO YOU LIKE FUCKING GUYS

I LIKE BOTH

BI PRIDE STAND UP

PAN PRIDE IS HERE TOO

Deleted user

i have a date with a guy soon. over break

bisexual law has been broken and i’m confused now lmao

Deleted user

I don't mean this in a rude way, what happened with your girlfriend?

Deleted user

We didn't work out. She has a bf now. and I've been interested in this other guy for a while lol

Deleted user

We didn't work out. She has a bf now. and I've been interested in this other guy for a while lol

Okay! Good for you!

@RedTheLoveless

Yelled at someone today for calling me straight and they apologized ('twas a friend who thought I was a different person whom I share the same nickname with, but still).

Also, we were walking in a line side-by-side and Dirk pointed out how, in order, we were the first four initials of LGBT. It was great.

@Simon-Says

Hey dudes I feel like the lgbtq chat would be a good place to ask, so. My close friend is a trans boy, and my drama club wants to get him a binder because he's been binding with ace bandages, and that's really not safe. Does anyone know where would be the best place to get a good one for him?

Deleted user

I bet you could get one from Amazon for him but I’m not experienced in it at all

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Hey dudes I feel like the lgbtq chat would be a good place to ask, so. My close friend is a trans boy, and my drama club wants to get him a binder because he's been binding with ace bandages, and that's really not safe. Does anyone know where would be the best place to get a good one for him?

Yeah I’d recommend gc2b. I also think there was some place online selling used gc2b binders if you want a bit of a lower price.

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

ALSO
My best friend is flying from a different state to stay with me for a weekend and she gets here tomorrow and I’m so happy. Like she’s sleeping over, which I know doesn’t seem like a big deal but we’ve only had one sleepover ever and we’re “guy and girl best friends” and I’m excited to just give her snuggles and talk about gay shit.

Deleted user

ALSO
My best friend is flying from a different state to stay with me for a weekend and she gets here tomorrow and I’m so happy. Like she’s sleeping over, which I know doesn’t seem like a big deal but we’ve only had one sleepover ever and we’re “guy and girl best friends” and I’m excited to just give her snuggles and talk about gay shit.

Aw. Have fun.