forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Makes sense, i just have an intense fear that someone from school is going to tell my mom or somehow she's going to find out

But it's good that you were able to do that, your parents shouldn't tell you what to do regarding your sexuality

yeah i did too and then just. stopped giving a shit
i've been steadily more obvious in the over-the-top flirting i do with my best friend at school so i dont think anyone would be surprised

whispers bro, maybe i should stop giving a shit-

oh man, so you got that top energy huh, you guys scare me
i had a guy flirt with me once and i ended up avoiding him for the rest of the year cause i was that painfully awkward

i wish i was good at holding conversations with a person without mentally freaking out
guess i gotta work on that

Deleted user

i had a guy flirt with me once and i ended up avoiding him for the rest of the year cause i was that painfully awkward

It be like that sometimes

Deleted user

It be like that sometimes

it really do lmao

Deleted user

I feel like I spend all my time flirting with girls these days which is great because gay but also having a guy or two to flirt with every now and then would be fun lol

@Moxie group

DON WE NOW OUR GAY APPAREL
Happy Holidays guys, gals, and nonbinary pals thomas sanders heck yeah
Sorry I was just listening to Christmas music and I remembered that line existed

@Moxie group

OMGL (OH MY GAY LORD!!!)
I LOVE YOU MOXIE THANK YOU SOSOSOSO MUCH FOR THAT I made a Sanders Sides reincarnation of the hogwarts emblem

I live to serve. And be gay.
OMG CAN I SEE IT???

Deleted user

Today's aesthetic: White pants, white turtle neck, and a crimson jacket. A red smokey eye and some clear gloss on my lips.

Deleted user

I have a photo shoot today, so now I look like a bad ass which makes me happy.

Deleted user

Yeah, I need a headshot and some stuff to add to my portfolio. :)