forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@zillakami-said-acab

HI NEW PEEPS
I’m Max! Really any pronouns go, but mostly they/them. I’m a very masculine bean and I attempt to give off top energy but I can also be soft. Woah that was way too much info sorry. I’m also a bisexual disaster. Ummmm Yeah! PM me any time! I may just be late to respond heh

Is your profile pic supposed to be the shiloh dynasty thing by any chance?

Honestly no idea m8. It just looked nice lmao

It's from a potsu/shiloh dynasty song. That's the cover lol
If you wanna listen, it's called i'm closing my eyes, no caps

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

HI NEW PEEPS
I’m Max! Really any pronouns go, but mostly they/them. I’m a very masculine bean and I attempt to give off top energy but I can also be soft. Woah that was way too much info sorry. I’m also a bisexual disaster. Ummmm Yeah! PM me any time! I may just be late to respond heh

Is your profile pic supposed to be the shiloh dynasty thing by any chance?

Honestly no idea m8. It just looked nice lmao

It's from a potsu/shiloh dynasty song. That's the cover lol
If you wanna listen, it's called i'm closing my eyes, no caps

Thanks fam, I’ll give it a listen when I have a chance

Deleted user

Shark because all fish in the sea are my prey.
😏😇

I do believe I like you already Miss Eris.

M I N E

DANNY

@sgadanwrites

Hello a h-uile duine-
I'm Sgadan, your resident wee sh*tebag. Please don't eat me.
Sgadan has a tendency to write about herself in third person and/or codeswitch randomly. Please be very, very patient with her - she craves validation by somewhat unorthodox methods. Her sexuality is chaotic bisexual and vintage menswear.

Deleted user

Hello a h-uile duine-
I'm Sgadan, your resident wee sh*tebag. Please don't eat me.
Sgadan has a tendency to write about herself in third person and/or codeswitch randomly. Please be very, very patient with her - she craves validation by somewhat unorthodox methods. Her sexuality is chaotic bisexual and vintage menswear.

I don't know why but i already like you a lot-

Deleted user

I just went from bisexual with an absolutely enormous preference for females to bisexual with a slight preference for males in a matter of hours due to watching some videos with cute guys in them and if that doesn't sum up bisexual culture then I don't know what does

@zillakami-said-acab

I just went from bisexual with an absolutely enormous preference for females to bisexual with a slight preference for males in a matter of hours due to watching some videos with cute guys in them and if that doesn't sum up bisexual culture then I don't know what does

if that ain't me

@TeamMezzo group

HEY NEW PERSONS, WHO WE HAVEN'T MET YET, HERE'S A LIL RUNDOWN:
we're team mezzo/the mezzo system, a dissociative identity disorder system of a hecking lot(we haven't gotten an accurate headcount in a while lol). the human being fronting right now is taeyong, call me tae, he/him pronouns are rad for me, i'm very tired and waiting for coffee to kick in. i'm also insanely gay. like, reaaaaaally gay.

if you don't know what dissociative identity disorder is, i'd highly recommend the channel dissociaDID for info, they're an amazing system and they have great info!!

@V01DtheFae group

HI NEW PEEPS

hey Max I has met you before and it is nice to see you here I am Kionne or Loki they/them pronouns also i get the disaster thing it's a total mood even for a pansexual mess like me

Deleted user

Ah, I have a friend who has Zeus as a Patron.
We're both Hellenistic Pagans